- A special and unique tour of Lima "City of Kings".
- Discovering all its secrets in a perfect combination: Pre-Inca Period, Colonial Period and Modern Lima.
- Our specialist will give you a complete vision of what Lima is, its history, its art and its important architecture.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Pick up and return at the entrance of your hotel, lodging or home in Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro and Downtown Lima.
- Pick up times:
- >> Barranco: 9:45 to 10:00 am / 2:45 to 3:00 pm.
- >> Miraflores: 10:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. / 3:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- >> San Isidro: 10:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. / 3:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- >> Lima: 10:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. | 3:30 to 3:45 pm.
- Departures every day.
VIP CITY TOUR LIMA: SPECIALIZED
- Introduction of the formation of the city and its history.
- Panoramic visit of the most important streets and avenues of the city, which form the road structure of today's Lima and its antecedents.
- Visit of the colonial area, details and aspects of its formation.
- Detailed visit to the Monastery of San Francisco, its cloisters and catacombs (First Cemetery of the Colony).
- Walk and detailed panoramic view of the Plaza Mayor, Government Palace, Cathedral of Lima, colonial streets and houses.
- Panoramic view of the Plaza San Martín, Teatro Colón, mansions and buildings of different architectural styles.
- Panoramic view of the Palace of Justice, Italian Art Museum, Lima Art Museum, Paseo Colón and the Exhibition Park.
- Panoramic tour of Av. Arequipa with a detailed explanation of its different architectural styles and economic activities.
- Panoramic view of El Olivar Park (San Isidro), its influence on the city, origins and history.
- Panoramic view of the Huaca Pucllana, construction details and uses.
- Views of green areas, parks, and the Pacific Ocean coast in Miraflores.
- Return to your hotels, lodgings or homes.
- Pick up and return to your hotel, lodging or home in Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro and Downtown Lima.
- Personalized Service and in Small Groups.
- Tourist Transport, Professional Driver and Insurance Policies.
- Specialized Guide Service.
- Entrance to the Convent and Catacombs of San Francisco.
- Permanent Personal Assistance.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Other extras outside the program.
- The route could be extended in time for traffic reasons.
- Children's rate valid only up to 7 years. From 8 years old, they pay Full Rate.
- Material losses or accidents, under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The itinerary can vary, to guarantee the security of the client and the best development of the service.
- No refunds are applied for Cancellations, no Assistance or withdrawal before the customer completes the service.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n in Huancaya from Lima - Lima
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n Rúpac Camp - from Lima - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Trending Flavors: Walking Tour with Food & drinks tasting - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Gastronomy, Guided visits
Bohemian & Colorful Lima: Barranco and Callao City Tour - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits