DescriptionUcayali cradle of the Amazonian art and Huanuco with the boiling river show you its riches. Visit from Pucallpa and spend four memorable days, connect with yourself and enjoy nature.
- Venture and discover the blue mountain range in Padre Abad - Ucayali and enjoy its amazing biodiversity and natural beauty.
- Enjoy a strange and mystical trekking tour to some beautiful pools of hot, cold, warm and salty waters in the middle of the Amazon rainforest and enjoy a natural sauna.
- Discover the history and art in the heart of Pucallpa and its sailing routes in the beautiful lagoon of Yarinacocha.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- City of Pucallpa : Indicate agency and time of arrival.
- Pick up at Airport, Land Terminal or River Port.
Full Day - Route "From the trees your water: Tour to the Velo de la Novia waterfall". Aguaytia - Father Abad - Ucayali
- Adventure road from Pucallpa to Padre Abad where you can enjoy a varied proposal of experiential tourism
- 8:00 am Pick up from the accommodation.
- 8:30 am Departure from Pucallpa. 3 hours approximately through the Federico Basadre road, where we will enjoy the beautiful jungle landscape, crossing the blue mountain range, directly to the Velo de la Novia waterfall and enjoy its impressive waterfall which forms a large natural pool, where you can spend pleasant and refreshing moments (Accompaniment for the country lunch in the place).
- 3:00 pm Return to the city of Pucallpa, not before visiting and taking some photos and selfies in the waterfall "La Ducha del Diablo", The famous "UFO", in this place you will appreciate the difference of High Jungle and Low jungle. Walk in the city of Aguaytia and sighting of the longest suspension bridge in Peru.
- On the way we will enter the craft brewery "Jojo" and taste its exotic flavors.
- We can also make stops at the regional fruit and vegetable centers and at the chocolate factory.
- 7:00 pm Arrival to Pucallpa (hour approx.).
Full Day - Route "From the trees your water: Tour to the Curaka baths". Honoria - Huanuco
- Trekking adventure to the Curaka baths, between cattle ranches and virgin jungle with beautiful natural landscapes and contact with nature. Here you literally "distill your sins".
- 7:00 am Pick up from the accommodation. You must wake up early to have breakfast, because you will have a long day of walking.
- 7:30 am Departure from Pucallpa. 3 hours approx. of route through the Federico Basadre highway and then entering towards Tournavista to enter the limit of Ucayali with Huanuco in the town of Honoria.
- 10:00 am We enter our walk to the baths of the healed, where between cattle fields and virgin forest, you will discover peculiar springs and streams of water, birds and mammals sighting, besides innumerable butterflies and insects. Added to this, the guide will share your knowledge about the great variety of plant species and medicinal trees. Take out the camera and start capturing your memories.
- In the trek we will have 4 rest and observation stations in rudimentary zones in the middle of the jungle, which correspond to the "Baños del Curaka", for their healing properties. We can make visual recognition of the water eyes and their geological explanations.
- Saltwater Eye: Very atypical and quite exotic spring for the region, the salty waters emanate from a spring, they are said to be medicinal for rheumatism treatments and to fight diseases with the epidermis. They are a feast for local cattle.
- Semuya Current as Warm Water: Stream formed by the congruence between the Hirviente River and a natural waterfall, conducive to relax in its warm waters.
- Eye of Boiling Water: Here logically you can not bathe, because the temperature of the water added to the environment oscillate between 70º to 80º. It is an observatory.
- Cold Water Bath: After a long walk, cool the body with a good bath of cold and refreshing water.
- We will have a cold ranch or return to the city.
- During the trip, you can really learn from the microclimates and the exuberant vegetation, it is a very fun, educational and healing walk.
- 3:30 pm We will start a return walk to take the transport to Pucallpa.
- 6:30 pm Arrival to Pucallpa (hour approx.).
Full day - Route "Playabuche al natural: Navigation and Visit to Indigenous Communities in Yarinacocha". Pucallpa - Ucayali
- We will embark on an adventure about the famous peke-peke, typical boats of the area where we will visit the beautiful lagoon of Yarinacocha, nature, biodiversity and live cultures for an ideal tourism to remember.
- 8:00 am Pick up from the accommodation.
- 8:45 am We start the motor boat trip (peke peke) through the lagoon from Callao port in Yarinacocha. Here we will start several activities to enjoy nature and the environment:
- Visit and photo session at the Renaco Tree.
- Sighting of pink dolphins locally called "Bufeo Colorado".
- Bird watching.
- Visit to the basketmaking community August 11. Elaboration of crafts.
- Visit to the Shipibo Non Axebo Museum at the CCNN San Francisco.
- Artisanal fishing of piranhas, but do not worry, the animals are returned to the lagoon and you will have supervision of the experienced guide.
- Amazonian lunch in restaurant winner of Mistura 2016.
- 1:00 pm Start the return to Callao port, approximately 1 hour of navigation.
- 2.00 pm We will take you to the winning restaurant of Mistura 2016, to delight and learn from its gastronomy with amazon value and local consumption of 100% organic and healthy ingredients.
- 3:30 pm We will start the return to the accommodation.
Full Day - City Tour "Route of Amazonian expressions" Pucallpa - Ucayali
- To close your adventure in Ucayali, we will make a tour full of color, art and culture. Reflection of a city respectful of its culture and with great pride for its ancestral values.
- The "Route of Amazonian Expressions" will take us to visit the city of Pucallpa and to know a little more about its attractions differentiated from the rest of the cities of the Amazon.
- To take out the camera for the selfies and to take care about the stories that you will be able to know in this journey.
- Meeting point: Plaza de Armas.
- 8:00 am Start of the tour:
- History of the Cathedral, Plaza de Armas, Municipality and tour of the Tacna Pedestrian Street in the heart of the city.
- History of the Public Clock, Malecón, Puerto and Mercado Nº 1.
- Start of the Amazonian Expressions Tour, tour through beautiful murals full of history and color that adorn the city.
- Visit to the art museum Usko Ayar - Celestial Prince of the famous painter Juan Pablo Amaringo.
- 1:00 pm Approximately, lunch in downtown restaurant.
- Visit to the Natural Park, we continue the journey with a walk through the zoo of Pucallpa to recognize species of flora and fauna. We take advantage to make the digestion after the tasty lunch ingested.
- Visit to the Lupuna Park. Did you know that it is the only gigantic tree that is in the center of an Amazonian city in Peru? It is beautiful to see its great size and age.
- Visit one of the most interesting chocolate shops in the market, with unique flavors and combinations with regional fruits. You can not leave without trying a Ucayalino chocolate.
- 5:00 pm We can take you to the airport / Terrestrial Terminal or Puerto Fluvial.
- You will get the juice out of your adventure in the Ucayali jungle.
- Transfer Airport / Terrestrial Terminal / Fluvial Port - Hotel (arrival and return).
- Tourist transport (for all tours of the Itinerary).
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Bilingual tourist guide (Spanish / English).
- Tourist tickets
- Safety and adventure equipment.
- Air, land or river passages.
- Food: Breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Snacks and drinks during the walks.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Our transport units are high-end, full equipment, have SOAT and technical review; also we have insurance against all risks for each passenger.
- Our safety, communication and first aid teams have permanent review.
- The tour guide speaks English in addition to the native Shipibo language at intermediate level for a better experiential experience.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 4 star Los Gavilanes Hotel
- Hotel Comfortable, ecological and emblematic of Pucallpa, a few blocks from the square of Yarinacocha.
- It has spacious rooms with very good lighting, beds for 2 people for single, double or triple rooms, room service, wireless Internet, fruit refreshments and complimentary tea or coffee facilities, Wake Up service, private bathroom, air conditioning, TV with cable, friobar, table and chairs.
- Accommodation at the property is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Half Day - Laguna Yarinacocha - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Half Day - Yarinacocha Maravillosa - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Full Day Mayantuyacu - "El Río Hirviente" - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
Half Day - Pucallpa Classic - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits
3d / 2n - Magical Pucallpa + Hotel 3 Stars. - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Half Day - Walk along the Ucayali River - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Catarata Regala, Río Hirviente, Cashibococha - 4d / 3n - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
4d / 3n - Unforgettable Pucallpa + 3 Stars Hotel - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation