- Enjoy kayaking in the most exciting way on Lake Titicaca.
- Counting on a support boat during the tour.
- Enjoying the landscape of flora and fauna with a view towards the city of Puno, and touring the northern part of the Uros Islands.
- Visit the island of Taquile and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Water activities (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the hotel that is within the downtown area of the city with prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside the limits, the feasibility of picking up will be an additional cost.
Puno - Uros - Taquile
- 7:30 am. Pick up from your hotel in Puno.
- 8:00 am. Departure from the port of Chulluni.
- 9:15 a.m. Step over the hump island and visit the Uros to the Uros.
- 10:00 am Departure by boat to Taquile.
- 11:30 a.m. Arrival to the island of Taquile and hike.
- 12:30 pm. Lunch in Taquile.
- 2:30 pm. Return to the city of Puno.
- 5:30 pm. Arrival towards the city of Puno.
- 6:00 pm. Arrival at your hotels.
- End of service
- Transfers Hotel / Port / Hotel.
- Complete kayak equipment (double kayaks).
- Spanish / English guide.
- Support boat throughout the tour.
- Boat in shared service to Taquile.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Tickets to Uros and Taquile.
- Snacks or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, extra money.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
City Tour Puno - History, Culture and Gastronomy - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Cultural visits, Guided visits