- Visit Uros and Taquile by speedboat, discover their customs and joys of both islands that will be the best memory you can carry in your heart.
- Our guide will make known the way of life of the people and see their history, having a lunch at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon visit the archaeological center of Sillustani in private transport, and know much more about the funerary towers "Chullpas". You can also enjoy a sunset on the Altiplano.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the Hotel to the Port.
- Provided that it is within the downtown area of the city and with prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these mentioned limits, you must coordinate with the operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point and also additional cost.
Puno - Uros - Taquile - Sillustani - Puno
- 7.00 - 7:10 a.m. Pick up from hotel in Puno to the port.
- 7:15 a.m. Exit of the speedboat to the Island of the Uros
- 7:30 am. Arrival to the Island and visit of the 2 floating islands of the Uros, here the guide will give a brief explanation about the construction of the islands, their customs, activities and the possibility of walking in the famous totora rafts (optional, S /. 10 per person).
- 8:30 a.m. Departure, heading to Taquile (approx 2 and a half hours journey).
- 10:00 am Arrival in the Port of Taquile and walk to the restaurant (45 min. Uphill).
- 11.00 am. Explanation of the guide in the restaurant about the customs of the island.
- 12:00 p.m. Tourist lunch
- 1.30 pm. Descent of tourists to the main square of the island, where the guide will give a brief description.
- You will also find a craft market and enjoy unique landscapes.
- 2:00 p.m. Return to Puno.
- 3.30 pm. Arrival to Puno.
- 3.40 pm. Departure to the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani.
- 4. 15 pm. Arrival at Sillustani.
- 4.15 - 5.15 pm. Explanation of the guide and walk through the chullpas.
- 5.30 p.m. Departure to Puno.
- 6.15 - 6.30 pm. Arrival and transfer to hotels.
- End of service
- Transfers hotel-port-hotel.
- Spanish - English guide.
- Entrance tickets
- Speedboat shared service.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Tourist transport to Sillustani (Renault Sprinter).
- Expenses not specified.
- Snack and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for the service (optional and voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, extra money.
- The tours described in the itinerary are in shared service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Puno Lake Titicaca and Sillustani - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Uros + Taquile + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Mysticism, shamanism, Sport fishing
Guided tour of Puno - Private (Half Day) - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits