S/. 53USD 14
Uros + Accommodation
2 days and 1 nights
48 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
Uros + Accommodation
This adventure is ideal for you as you can explore the highest navigable lake in the world and visit the impressive floating islands of the Uros and Taquile.
- One day before your tour you will pass at the Pacha Hostel, located in the center of Puno.
- The next day after a good breakfast begins your tour.
- The contact with the waters of Lake Titicaca will be enriching for your spirit.
- You will see the customs of the town.
- You will be able to see up close the curious animals of the lake, in the middle of its wild life and nature.
- Puno: Pick up at Hotel.
Reception of clients
- Breafing and explanation of some details of the service in our offices in Puno.
- >> Confirm the exact address, after your purchase.
- Overnight in hotel.
Tour to the floating islands of the Uros
- The tour can be taken in 3 different schedules at the client's free choice: From 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon / 12:00 noon to 3:00 p.m. / 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Pick up from the hotel towards the port to take the motorized tourist boat.
- Our guide (Spanish / English) will take us to know the floating islands of the Uros. Upon arrival, families on the islands will wait for us to receive a cordial reception.
- The place is magical, where you can feel the floating islands and you can experience that they are real and do not have a slope with solid ground. Local families will teach us how their islands are built and many more things like their history and culture.
- When having contact with families, many invite tourists to dress like them and take pictures.
- Return to the city of Puno.
- Pick up from port to leave them at their respective hotels.
- End of service
- 1 night accommodation.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Extras and tips.
- Boat rides (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hotel-3-estrellasPacha Hostel o similares.
- The Pacha Hostel is a lodging located in the center of the city of Puno, one block from Pine Park.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 53USD 14