- Discover Arequipa with this 2-day trek.
- Colca is part of the route.
- Delight yourself with the sight in the "Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor".
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the city center and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Arequipa - Chivay
- 2:45 - 3:15 am Pick up from your hotels in the city of Arequipa.
- 3:00 am Departure to the town of Chivay.
- 6:30 am Arrival to Chivay village and breakfast.
- 7:00 am Departure to the Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint.
- 9:00 am Arrival at the Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint to appreciate the majestic flight of the condors.
- 10:00 am Departure to the Mirador de San Miguel.
- 10:30 am Beginning of the trekking in descent to the canyon (3h 1/2 aprox.).
- 2:00 pm Arrival to the first community: San Juan de Chuccho. Lunch.
- 3:00 pm Continuing the trek to Cosñirhua, Malata, descent to Sangalle known as the "Oasis".
- 5:30 pm We arrive at the "Oasis", installation in their respective bungalows to rest and enjoy the pool after the trekking.
- 6:30 pm Dinner and overnight in adobe bungalows.
Cabanaconde - Chivay - Arequipa.
- 5:00 am Ascent to the canyon from the oasis to the town of Cabanaconde.
- 8:30 am Arrival to the village of Cabanaconde and breakfast.
- 10:00 am We leave for the town of Chivay, with stops along the way.
- 10:30 am Return making stops in towns of (Pincholo, Maca and Yanque).
- 12:00 pm Arrival to Chivay and we go to the thermal springs La Calera.
- 1:00 pm Buffet lunch in Chivay (not included).
- 2:30 pm Return to the city of Arequipa with stops at the most important places on the route.
- 6:30 pm Arrival to the city of Arequipa and transfers to their hotels.
- End of service
- Pick up from the hotel in the city of Arequipa.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional Spanish / English guide.
- Food: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
- Accommodation: 1 night in "Oasis" (Adobe Bungalows).
- >> Shared bathrooms.
- BTC (Colca tourist ticket). - Required
- >> Peruvians S / .20 / South American S / .40 / Other nationalities S / .70.
- >> Tickets are paid in cash, upon arrival in Chivay
- Thermal Baths in Chivay: S / .15 per person (optional).
- Others not mentioned in the Tour.
- Personal expenses (purchases, gifts, souvenirs).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Lunch of the last day in Chivay (from US $ 10).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Sweater for the cold, hat or cap, sunwear, sun block, rain jacket or poncho, water, extra money (S / .50 is a good amount), small backpack, toilet paper.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Adventure Tour Climbing Misti or Chachani Volcano in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Climbing
Colca Canyon + Flight of the Condor - Finishing in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism
Tour Campina - Mirabus With Stops - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
Majes Valley: Vineyards and Shrimp - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Colca Canyon - 2d1n - With Destination to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits