S/. 70USD 19
24 hours antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
- Tour Huánuco - Kotosh - Tomayquichua.
- It allows you to know the history and culture of Huánuco.
- With its beautiful landscapes and haciendas and enjoying its excellent climate to live an unforgettable experience.
- Huánuco: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, with the same Operator, after your purchase.
HUANUCO CITY TOUR / KOTOSH / CAMPIÑAS / TOMAYQUICHUA
- Visit to the Archaeological Center of Kotosh, where is the famous temple of the "Crossed Hands" with more than 4,000 years old and view of the rock formation of Quillarumi.
- View of Pillco Mozo, the eternal guardian of the city of Huánuco.
- Visit to the House of Perricholi (Famous actress, who with her beauty and intelligence captivated the Viceroy Manuel Amat) located in the district of Tomayquichua.
- Visit the Hacienda Cachigaga where you will enjoy drinks made from sugar cane.
- Visit to the Ermita de las Pampas.
- Visit to the Casa de los Artesanos.
- Visit to the Plaza de Armas, its modern Cathedral, where rests "the Lord of Burgos" King and Patron of Huánuco; The Temple of San Cristóbal, the oldest in the city of Huánuco; The temple of San Francisco; the Calicanto Bridge, made of lime and pebble with egg white.
- Visit to the mausoleum of Daniel Alomía Robles (composer of the famous melody "El Cóndor Pasa").
- Mobility for the whole tour (group).
- Tourism Guide (driver guide).
- Entrances to the tourist places.
- Food, drinks.
- Souvenirs, gifts.
- Extra expenses.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
CancellationsFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancel for 24 hours before the trip
S/. 70USD 19