- Enjoy a trip to one of the deepest canyons in the world.
- Taking the Yura road, bordering the snowy Chachani towards Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Aguada Blanca and Salinas), habitat of the beautiful South American camelids, the vicuñas.
- We will go to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, strategic point of observation of the Canyon and the spectacular flight of the Condor.
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Gastronomy (additional cost)
- Arequipa: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY)
- 2:45 am - 3:15 am Transfer from your hotel (central area) to board our mobility.
- 7:00 am Arrival to Chivay and continental breakfast.
- 7:30 am Departure to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor.
- 9:00 am Tour of the towns around the Colca Canyon and visits to natural viewpoints of the area and colonial temples.
- 12:00 m. Arrival at "La Calera" (Thermal Baths).
- 1:00 pm Lunch in Chivay.
- 1:45 pm Departure from Chivay to Arequipa.
- 5:30 pm Arrival to Arequipa and transfer to downtown hotels.
- End of service
- Shared mobility for arrival and departure transfers.
- Tourism Guide (Spanish / English)
- Continental breakfast.
- Buffet lunch.
- Extra expenses.
- BTC (Tourist ticket of the Colca, allows to enter the Colca canyon). REQUIRED.
- NATIONAL: S / .20 (per person)
- FOREIGNERS: S / .70 (per person)
- You must have cash, the charge is when you arrive in Chivay.
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Calera. (S / .15 per person). OPTIONAL.
- Extra expenses.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Service is done in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Majes Valley: Vineyards and Shrimp - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Horse Riding Tour through the Arequipeña Countryside - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Horseback rides, Guided visits
Arequipa Luxury Tour - Hotel Colca Lodge in Yanque - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Salinas Lagoon + Reserve + Down Hill Bike Pichu Pichu - Arequipa
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Colca Canyon Tour - Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits