- We will visit the Señor de Sipán where you will know the archaeological zone and the largest museum in the Americas.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (Included)
- Trujillo: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, with the same Operator, after your purchase.
(5:30 a.m. - 10:15 p.m.)
- · 5:30 Pick up from the scheduled hotel.
- 06:00 Departure from Trujillo to Chiclayo.
- · 09:30 we will start visiting the following Tourist Centers.
* Huaca Rajada + Royal Tombs Museum.
* Factory of Kingkones San Roche.
- · 10:30 Return to the City of Trujillo
- Departure to huanchaquito where visit the pampas de gramalote
- We will visit the house of Doña Tere where we will appreciate old photographs and ceramics of all the cultures that cover the area of freedom
- Then we will visit the huanchaco totoral where we will appreciate the totora and know how the totora horses are made, we will pass through the virgin hill, Virgen del Socorro church.
- We will finish the tour in the tourist resort of Huanchaco, (ride of caballitos in totora optional)
- Guide in Spanish.
- >> If you wish in English, you must add S / .25 per person.
- >> If you want in French, Italian and German, you must add S / .50 per person.
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Entrance tickets (as applicable).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- CHILDREN: Children under 3 years do not pay. They share service and attention with their parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 4 years, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Palmas Reales o similares
- Hotel Palmas Reales is located in Trujillo, a 5-minute drive from the city's main square. It offers accommodation with a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Emtrafesa is an interprovincial passenger land transport company.
4d/0n Fun Expedition in Trujillo (Only Tours) - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Sandboarding, Museums, monuments
Virgin of the Door + Sandboarding + Moche - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Sandboarding
Otuzco - Virgin of the Door - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Beach Tour + Bicimoche - La Libertad
Activities: Bicycle, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Museums, monuments, Historical visits
Huaca de la Luna and Marinera Show with Paso Horses - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
The Wine Route - La Libertad
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Discover the Treasures of the North - 4d / 3n - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Sport fishing, Museums, monuments
Full Day Huamachuco - Culture and Nature - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Thermalism