- Visit in a comfortable Moray transport, where you can visit the old Inca agricultural laboratory, a site that shows us the important technological advance of the Incas who achieved, thanks to their andenerías systems, the adaptation of different plants to new ecosystems.
- Travel with the group to the Salineras de Maras that annually produce up to 2000 tons of salt, thanks to the 3000 salt wells that are found in the territory and are managed by 320 families of Maras Ayllu and Pichingoto.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
FULL DAY MARAS - MORAY
- Tour Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
- We will pick up the travelers in their respective hotel to go to Moray, an Inca construction famous for the agricultural constructions that it presents.
- After touring the important complex we will go to the Salineras de Maras, less than thirty minutes from the previous attraction, where we can appreciate the more than 3000 wells that are distributed in the archaeological zone.
- If time permits, we will go later to the town of Chinchero, where we can visit the old church of the district, built on an ancient Inca settlement. Return to the starting point.
- End of Tour: 5:00 pm
- Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish / English).
- Entrance tickets to Maras and Moray.
- Meals and / or snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- It is recommended to bring: Passport or Dni, rain poncho, sunglasses and sunscreen, sportswear (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack.
- Children from 10 years old are accepted in this service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Mountain of 7 Colors - 1 Day in Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Tour to Machu Picchu - Full Day by Train - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking
3 Days in Cusco: City Tour + Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking
Machu Picchu + Mountain of Colors + Sacred Valley - 6d / 5n - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Machu Picchu + Maras and Moray - 5d / 4n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Flora, wildlife observation