Visit one of the most important attractions of the city of Puno, "The floating islands of the Uros".
- It knows a millenary town that lives at the moment in the middle of the totora (aquatic plant of the Altiplano), and has approximately 62 islands.
- An Aymara language community that maintains the tradition of artisanal fishing and lives on tourism.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up at hotel.
- 3 hours to choose: 9:00 am. / 12:00 p.m./ 3:45 p.m.
Tour Uros Islands half day
- Pick up from the hotels (according to departure time chosen by tourist).
- 30 min after: Main port exit.
- 45 min later: Visit floating islands.
- 1 hr 30 min later: Return to their respective hotels.
- Transfer Hotel - Puerto - Hotel.
- Bilingual guide.
- Ticket of entrance.
- Ride in the traditional boat (totora boat) - S / .10 per person (payment is made directly on the island).
- There will be an extra charge for picking up the hotels: Libertador, José Antonio, Casa Andina Private Collection, Eco Inn, Posada del Inca, Taypikala and Titilaka.
Puno + Temple of Fertility + Sillustani + Uros + Taquile - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits
4d / 3n- Sillustani + Islands in Puno - Puno
Activities: Water activities, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Full Day - Pre Inca Cemetery of Sillustani + Hotel - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Inca Uyo - Aramu Wall (Half Day) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Mysticism, shamanism, Hike, trekking
Tour Amantani, Uros and Taquile - 2d / 1n (Private) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides, Purchase of handicrafts
Uros and Taquile Full Day - Normal Boat - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Flora, wildlife observation