- Enjoy a unique experience
- Get to know the Low Jungle and High Jungle in one trip.
- Nature, fun and mystery in the jungle of Tingo María with her Sleeping Beauty and the exotic Pucallpa "Tierra Colorada".
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Pick up at the Terminal Terrestre and transfer to the hotel.
TINGO MARÍA NATIONAL PARK
- I pick up at Terrestrial Terminal in Tingo María.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- 10:00 am Start of the tour and visit to:
- Cueva de las Lechuzas.
- Sulphurous waters.
- Chocolate Factory.
- Balneario las Pavas (lunch).
- Santa Carmen Waterfall
- Mirador Jacintillo.
- Return to the hotel.
- Overnight at Tingo María.
VELO DE LA NOVIA - AGUAYTIA
- 9:00 am. Start of the tour:
- Lookout Cordillera Azul.
- Velo de la Novia waterfall.
- Ducha del Diablo waterfall.
- The UFO.
- Malecón, Río and Plaza de Armas Aguaytia.
- 2 Longest bridges in Peru.
- Transfer to Pucallpa.
- On the way we will pass through San Alejandro, 86, Neshuya.
- Arrival and overnight in Pucallpa.
- 9:00 am. Start of the tour:
- Visit Plaza de Armas, Port of Ucayali, Clock Square.
- Visit to the Yarinacocha Lagoon.
- Boat ride.
- Native Community
- The jungle.
- Transfer to Tingo María.
- Arrival and overnight at Tingo María.
CLIMBING ADVENTURE IN THE NINFAS FALLS
- 10:00 am Start of the tour:
- Climbing in the 4 waterfalls of the Velo de las Ninfas.
- Adventure Tourism (we provide certified equipment).
- Security equipments.
- >> Note: If you do not want to take adventure tourism, you can change it for the Laguna Los Milagros tour.
- Transfer back to Tingo María.
- Transfer to the Terrestrial Terminal.
- End of service
- Pick up from the terminal and transfer to the hotel.
- 3 Nights accommodation: 2 in Tingo María + 1 in Pucallpa.
- 3 breakfasts at the hotel.
- 1 typical welcome lunch
- 4 days of tours.
- Day 1: Tingo María National Park.
- Day 2: Veil of the Bride - Aguaytia.
- Day 3: Pucallpa.
- Day 4: Adventure Climbing of the Nymphs in Tingo María.
- Passage to the city of Tingo María (arrival and return).
- Dinners, snacks, drinks and / or food not described in the program.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Internacional Plaza, Green Paradise (Tingo María) - Komby (Pucallpa)
- In Tingo María: Comfortable hotel located in the center of the city.
- Private bathroom, cable TV. Wi-Fi, hot water, breakfast included.
- In Pucallpa: Hotel with swimming pool.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Exotic Maria Tingo - Full Day (16 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Casa Hacienda Shismay - Laguna Marcapozo - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Tingo María National Park (Waterfalls) - Huánuco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits