Tinajani Full Day
- The tour begins with a visit to Sillustani, where its funerary towers or chullpas stand out, where some rise up to 12 meters.
- After visiting the pink city Lampa, you will visit the Santiago Apostle temple.
- And continuing with the tour you visit the Tinajani canyon where you can see the imposing rock formations.
- Then visit Ayaviri to then start the return to Pucará.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the hotel.
- Provided that it is within the radius centric of the city and previous coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits already mentioned, you must coordinate with the operator the feasibility of your pick up or meeting point or additional cost.
Tinajani Full Day
- Between 6:00 and 6:30 am - Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Sillustani.
- 7:30 am - Arrival in Sillustani.
- 7:30 am - Visit to the Chullpas de Sillustani.
- 9:00 am - Departure from Sillustani towards Lampa.
- 10:00 am - Arrival in the city of Lampa
- 10:10 am - Visit to the Santiago Apostle temple.
- 10:40 am - Departure to Tinajani.
- 11:40 pm - Arrival at the Tinajani Canyon.
- 1:00 pm - Departure to Ayaviri.
- 2:00 pm - Arrival and visit in Ayaviri.
- 3:00 pm - Visit to Pucará.
- 4:30 pm - Return to the city of Puno.
- 7:00 pm - Arrival to the city of Puno and transfer to the hotel.
- Entrance tickets
- Box lunch.
- Tourist transport.
- Spanish - English guide.
- Expenses not specified.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for the service (optional and voluntary).
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. / From 4 years, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Route of Healing - Private - Puno
Activities: Mysticism, shamanism, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day to the Uros and Taquile in Normal Boat (Shared) - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Shared Tour to the Uros and Taquile by Speedboat - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts