- Enjoy "The city with the best climate in the world" and its oldest temples in America (Kotosh).
- Enjoy getting to know the Tingo María National Park and its tourist attractions.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Huánuco: Transfer upon arrival, from the Terminal / Airport to the Hotel.
Huanuco Primaveral - Full Day Tours (8 Hours Unforgettable)
- 10:30 a.m. Visit to the "León de Huánuco", Emblematic Churches of Huánuco (San Sebastián, San Cristóbal) and the word "Huánuco" (explanation of all the mentioned points).
- 11:00 am. We will visit the "Calicanto Bridge", the oldest one in Huánuco (built of lime, egg white, pebble stone and sand).
- 11:30 a.m. Departure to the Archaeological Center of Kotosh, "The oldest civilization in the mountains" (2000 BC).
- We will visit the Temple of the Crossed Hands, we will observe the museum (Ceramics), the Magnetic point, the six periods and the fist.
- 1:00 pm. Typical Huanuqueño Lunch (Pachamanca, Locro de gallina, Picante de cuy and Chicharrón).
- 2:30 pm. Exit to the South (30 minutes), on the way we will see the valley of the Huallaga river and the Pillco Mozo (a Petrified man) - Guardia de Huánuco.
- 3:00 pm. We will visit the hermitages of the Pampas to the "Virgen de la Causa de mi Alegría" (Virgin with Braids). Tour of the Via Crucis (12 crosses).
- 3:30 pm. Arrival at Hacienda Cachigaga to know the derivatives of sugar cane (Trapiche).
- We will continue for 50 minutes, short guided and time to taste cane nectar, cane honey, chancaca, panela, vinegar, brandy, rum and anise.
- 4:30 pm. We will embark on a route to the district of Tomayquichua to visit the "Casa de la Perricholi". We will know the well of desires and the true story of the famous Micaela Villegas y Hurtado and the home of Enrique López Albújar, renowned Peruvian writer.
- 5:30 pm. We will visit the Haunted Hacienda or Hacienda de Andabamba, where the dance of the negritos de Huánuco (Typical Dance) began.
- 6:30 pm. Return to the city of Huánuco.
- End of service
Exotic Maria Tingo - Full Day Tours (16 Hours Unforgettable)
- 5:30 am. Departure from Huánuco to the City of Tingo María to visit the Sleeping Beauty.
- 7:00 am. We will stop at the Carpish Tunnel at 2,707 meters above sea level. We will observe the flowers of the Hydrangeas.
- 7:30 am. We will visit a trout hatchery and have breakfast (fried trout, sweat and chilcano) in "El Punto que no conoces." On the way we can make several stops.
- 9:00 a.m. We start towards the Tingo María National Park, for this we will cross the Corpac bridge, we will advance on the left about 6 km., Located on the left bank of the Huallaga river. The best landscape views in the jungle.
- 9:15 a.m. Mirador Jacintillo: Where the union of two rivers (Monzón and Huallaga) will be appreciated.
- 9:30 a.m. Cueva de las Lechuzas: We will enter to the third level of the cave, observing huge caves and formations of stalactites and stalagmites; in its interior they lodge an important colony of birds "Steatornis Capirensis", more known like guacharos or owls (in danger of extinction), in addition to parrots.
- 11:30 a.m. Tasting of homemade ice creams, exotic drinks from the jungle ("Para Para", "SVSS", "Tumba Chola", etc.) and free purchase of handicrafts.
- 12:30 pm. . Chocolates Factory: Tasting of cocoa derivatives .. Countless Pictures.
- 1:00 pm. We will visit the sulphurous - medicinal waters (which contain sulfur) or you can take a boat ride on the Monzón River (optional).
- 2:00 p.m. Typical lunch Tíngales (Juane de Gallina, Paco a la Hoja, Ceviche de Dorado, Tacacho with Cecina, etc.) and the rich refreshments (Camu Camu, Aguaje, Carambola, etc.).
- 3:30 pm. Catarata Santa Carmen: Spectacular waterfalls 30 meters high, surrounded by a dreamlike natural landscape. 20 minute walk.
- 4:50 pm. Balneario Cueva de las Pavas: We will find some beautiful pools of crystalline waters, in the third pool we will find the Goddess of the Waters who blesses the newly married couples.
- 5:30 pm. We will climb about 10 minutes by stairs to observe the entire city of Tingo María and thus delight the figure of Sleeping Beauty in all its splendor.
- 9:00 pm. Return to Huánuco (in the Journey we will tell stories and myths of the jungle).
- End of service
- Transfer from the Terminal / Airport - Hotel.
- One (01) night of lodging Hotel "Las Vegas" (According to availability at the moment of the reservation), in double, double and / or triple rooms
- 2 Typical Lunches of the Region (When choosing)
- 2 Continental Breakfasts at the Hotel.
- Tourist Transport (Roundtrip)
- Professional Guidance Service (in Spanish)
- Tourist Tickets and Income to the established places.
- Photos in Hd and will be passed to the email or Whatsapp of each Visitor.
- Permanent assistance
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Las Vegas o similares
- The Hotel Las Vegas offers accommodation in the city center - Plaza de Armas de Huánuco and offers cable TV, private bathroom with hot water, high speed Internet (WiFi) in all facilities, Restaurant (regional breakfast), Meeting room , Laundry service (for an additional), Intercom system for contact with reception.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Unforgettable Inca Baths - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Huayllay the Stone Forest - Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Tingo Maria Unforgettable - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Huánuco Marka Majestuoso - Ful Day (16 Unforgettable Hours) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits