- Enter the very heart of the Paracas National Reserve.
- Experience the beauty of the cliffs and the mysticism and energy of the Lord of the Golden Mountain (Kori-Apu).
- Let your emotions flood with harmony and your eyes delight in the most beautiful sunset on the planet.
- In this magical place, even the shadows will look golden !!
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Paracas: Pick up at the Restaurant "Paracas".
- At the end, we will return you to your hotel in Paracas.
- According to the sunset schedule (which varies during the year), we will leave at the following times:
- >> May, June, July - Departure: 3:30 pm / Return: 6:30 pm.
- >> August, September, October - Departure: 3:45 pm / Return: 6:45 pm.
- >> November, December, January - Departure: 4:00 pm / Return: 7:00 pm.
- >> February, March, April - Departure 3:45 pm. / Return: 6:45 pm.
Paracas: Trek Golden Shadows
- Start : We will start the activity moving towards Mendieta Beach; mobility leaves us on the white sand beach called Playón.
- Walk : From there we will walk almost 1 km along the seashore until we reach the base of the mountain that separates the beaches Playón and Mendieta.
- Ascent uphill : From that point we will begin the ascent uphill (Degree of Difficulty 1: For all audiences) about 60 meters high.
- Playón Bay : At the first stop we will observe the entire Playón Bay and from the other side we will observe the oceanfront cliffs, seagulls nests, guanaes and some sea lions.
- RN Paracas : We will continue climbing 30 meters more, to make a second stop arriving at the sand peninsula, rock formation from where we will observe in 360 ° the Paracas National Reserve.
- Golden Shadow Lookout s: Then we will descend to reach the Golden Shadow Lookout. In the place we will appreciate the different golden tones, fire, mustard, yellow that project the sun's rays and reflect golden tones.
- Return : Once the sun goes down we will start the return.
- Round trip tourist mobility.
- Tourism guide (in Spanish).
- Entrance fees to the Paracas National Reserve - S / .11.00 each
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Other transfers
- Places not specified.
- Duration of the Tour: 3 Hours approx. between the departure and the arrival.
- Duration of the walk: Between 1 hour.15 minutes and 1 hour.30 minutes, according to the group and their physical conditions.
- It is recommended to bring: Sneakers or tennis, jeans, jacket, blocker and something to drink.
- Ages: From 8 years (with the presence of parents) to 70+.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Nazca and Palpa Lines - Land Tour - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Bicycle in the Paracas National Reserve - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Bicycle, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Hike and Adventure in the World's Highest Dune - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Sandboarding, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Paracas and Nasca - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Aerial activities, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Overflight to Nasca Lines - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
The Amazing Lines of Nasca (Overflight) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits