S/. 55USD 15
24 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
- Live an unforgettable experience in Puno by visiting the Archaeological Center of Sillustani.
- Departure from the city of Puno.
- Pick up and return from hotel.
- Guided tourist.
- Permanent assistance throughout the service.
- Food not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Extra expenses.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- IMPORTANT: In order to travel, it is necessary to bring your original identity document as ID or Passport.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Cancellation PolicyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancel for 24 hours before the trip
S/. 55USD 15