Sillustani Half Day - Private (Several Departures)
DescriptionSillustani was considered a sacred place for the burial of the Inca elite, which was also used hundreds of years ago by the "Kollas", an ethnic group that ruled the highlands before the Incas.
- See the archaeological constructions of burial tombs of the Inca and Pre-Inca eras.
- Visit the Umayo lagoon, where you can appreciate the fauna and landscape of the area.
- The most imposing tomb is called "Tomb of the Lizard", with almost 12 meters of height.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel (Center and Fencing).
- For Hotels: Posada del Inca, Casa Andina Private Collection, Eco Inn, Libertador Lake Titicaca and Hotel Jose Antonio, additional payment is required.
Sillustani Pre-Inca Cemetery
- Pick up from the hotel.
- The trip lasts 45 minutes approx.
- We arrive at Sillustani, where we will observe archaeological constructions of burial tombs of the Inca and Pre-Inca eras.
- We can also observe the Umayo lagoon.
- Return to Puno: On the trip we can observe the fauna and the landscape.
- Return to the hotel.
- End of service
- Approx duration: 4 hours.
- Bus Puno - Sillustani - Puno.
- Pick up and return to your hotel.
- Entry ticket to the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani.
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Snacks and drinks.
- Tips for service.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Lampa and Sillustani in Route to the Airport - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Islands of the Uros and Taquile - Speed Boat - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits