- We will know Saccsamarca, the "City of Stones".
- We will go to the Community of ¨Chaccllatacana¨.
- History accompanies us in the visit to the Azogue Processing Plant.
- The Ghost Town of Santa Barbara and the Natural Viewpoint of Huancavelica are also part of the route.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Horseback rides (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huancavelica: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, after your purchase.
- Start: 9:00 a.m.
- First stop in the small town of "Sacsamarca", whose name is in Quechua means "Village of plenty", characteristic for its stone buildings.
- Then we go to the "Mirador Natural de Huancavelica", where we can see the city, its different neighborhoods, the Ichu River (straw) and the great mountains that surround the city.
- Then we went to the Home of Bethlehem, the most important front of the historic mine of Santa Barbara, the main entrance of the old tunnel. Here the traveler is informed of the historical significance of the mine for Huancavelica.
- We also observed the remains of the mercury exploitation plant to finally go to the abandoned town of Santa Barbara, "Ghost Town" where we will observe the ruins of the houses of that time.
- End: 12:00 noon (hour approx.).
- Guided bilingual Professional ( For other languages, consult ).
- Private transport.
- Horse ride.
- Souvenir Huancavelicano.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for service.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Service details: Temperature between 10 ° and 13 °, 13 km from the city, between 3,650 - 4,300 meters above sea level
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If a client decides to retire before finalizing his reservation there will not be any type of refund for previous exit.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Lagunas Mirror Tour (Full Day) - Huancavelica
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking
Huancavelica Colonial Ecological (City Tour) - Huancavelica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Mysticism, shamanism
Nature Tour in Huancavelica (Half Day) - Huancavelica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
Tour Huaytará Archaeological Capital (Full Day) - Huancavelica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
Huancavelica Classic (Half Day) - Huancavelica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Thermalism
Tour Uchkus Inkañan (Half Day) - Huancavelica
Activities: Guided visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Stone Forest Uchkus Inkañan - Full Day - Huancavelica
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits