DescriptionBoating in Arequipa is one of the adventure sports that offers its visitors, for passengers looking for excitement, to have unforgettable adventure.
- We offer you a unique experience in the city of Arequipa just 20 minutes from the city center, where the beautiful Chilina Valley is located, where the Chili River flows free of contamination and in an area formed by impressive volcanic rock walls .
- We travel 6 kilometers of a technical zone of descent for canoeing, where we find rapids of level I-II -III-IV. There are 2 level IV rapids (advanced), these last two being optional, can be replaced with a simple 300-meter walk; especially, when your trip includes the company of children the level of the river, for security, does not allow it.
- The tour lasts a total of approximately 3 hours in our beautiful valley of Chilina.
- We have 2.5mm wetsuits, in excellent conditions that vary in size from the XS to XXXL. Pair of neoprene shoes size 35 or 47.
- All this assures our passengers that they will receive dry equipment and in adequate size.
- Water activities (Included)
- Rafting (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
- Pick up travelers on time and place coordinated.
- We will make a stopover at our operations site, on the way to the Chili River, where our guide staff await us and the first part of their corresponding equipment will be delivered so they can change with the appropriate clothes to enter the river (we recommend you take a small backpack to store your things while going down the river).
- Later we arrive at the sector called the Grotto of the Virgen de Chapi in Charcani, located at the head of the Chilina Valley, where they will be given an instructional safety talk for the development of our activity, the missing equipment and their correct use will be indicated .
- The descent of the river is for a section of 6 km. for 1:30 hrs. in boats with capacity for 6 passengers (for the safety and comfort of our passengers, we carry 5 passengers maximum per raft + 1 guide / instructor / captain).
- We run fast of continuous and fun sections of class II and III being these an intermediate level, taking into account that the international classification is on class V.
- There are two class IV rapids that we found within forty-five minutes of the trip. If necessary, these rapids can be omitted with a simple 200-meter walk.
- This is a good option for passengers who usually travel with children.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Instructor Guide
- Guide in safety kayak.
- Complete equipment (raft, paddles, vests, helmets, wet-suits, coats, shorts and shoes or sandals for the river, rescue lines, first aid kit).
- Video (Sent to your Mail).
- Snacks and / or drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
NotesWhat to wear
- Small backpack to store your things while going down the river
- Swimwear, towel.
- Accessories to protect from the sun, glasses, hat, a sweater or jacket in the afternoon.
- Short hiking shoes.
- Sun block, bottled water.
- Bag to store waste (garbage), so we take care of the environment and the place we visit.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of service, there is no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
- EYE: Service is not allowed for people with heart conditions, asthmatic, pregnant, people who are under the influence of alcohol or other substances and children under 10 years, accompanied by their parents or guardian.
Arequipa + Machu Picchu + Montaña Arcoiris - 6d / 5n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Puno + Chivay + Colca Canyon - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Colca Canyon - 2d1n - With Destination to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Charming Arequipa - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Biking and Canoeing - Chilina Valley - Arequipa
Activities: Bicycle, Rafting, Flora, wildlife observation
Colca Full Day Tour + Buffet + Income - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism