S/. 189USD 53
Puno Tour - Cutimbo
24 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Puno Tour - Cutimbo
- The Archeological Complex of Cutimbo, characterized by its chullpas or funerary towers, is located 22 km from Puno on the motorway to Moquegua, at 4,023 meters above sea level.
- The name of cutimbo comes from "Qut" which means to return and "Impuy", which in its conjugation would become "come back here".
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Chullpas de Cutimbo: This archaeological complex had an extensive occupation (pre Inca and Incas), it was a ceremonial and ritual center. This place belonged to a local chief named Pedro Cutimbo. Here we can find the famous "Chullpas de Cutimbo" of circular, rectangular and square shapes; from the most rustic to the most complex (with cornices and up to 8.5 meters). You can also see in the chullpas carved figures of animals such as felines, vizcacha (Andean squirrel), monkeys and snakes.
- Ceremonial Center to the Death: Built for the cult to the death (the step towards the other life). In the center of this complex we find the "Ushno" or temple formed with two different types of rocks, in the interior you can see 5 niches (3 to the west, 2 to the south and north).
- Cutimbo Tickets.
- Spanish / English guide.
- Mobility on land.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 10 years, pay Children Fee specified. From 11 years old, they pay full price.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Cancellation PolicyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancel for 24 hours before the trip
S/. 189USD 53