DescriptionThis tour is complete, starting in Puno and ending in La Paz.
- We will visit Puno, Chucuito and the Temple of Fertility.
- Also the PreInca Cemetery of Sillustani.
- Definitely you will not be able to return without knowing the famous islands of Uros and Taquile.
- We closed the service with a tour in Copacabana.
- Climbing, mountaineering (additional cost)
- Puno: I pick up at the airport.
Reception, Transfer to Hotel and City Tour
- In the morning - Pick up at the airport.
- 11:00 am - Check In Hotel.
- Pick up from hotel for a walk around the city accompanied by a local guide.
- We will visit the "UNA Puno", Central Market, Plaza de Armas, Cerrito de Huajsapata and the center of Puno where we can appreciate important colonial houses.
- Return to the hotel.
Temple of Fertility and Sillustani
- 9:00 am - After breakfast we pick you up to go to Chucuito, where you can visit the "Temple of Fertility" or Inca Uyo and the Aymara Viewpoint.
- 12:00 noon - Return and free time for lunch (not included).
- 2:00 pm - We will leave for the Chullpas de Sillustani, an archaeological center formed by gigantic cylinders, better known as "Chullpas", which are necropolises where the great dignitaries of the Tiahuanaco Culture meet, who inhabited the area more than 3 thousand years ago.
- Observation of the Umayo Lagoon, with incredible landscapes.
- Return to Puno.
Titicaca Lake, Uros Island and Taquile
- 7:00 am - Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the main port of Lake Titicaca.
- We boarded the boat to visit the Uros Islands.
- We will know the life and daily habits of the inhabitants who share their culture and ancestral traditions.
- We continue to Taquile. Upon arrival we will make an ascent hike (1 hour approx.) To reach the town where we will have direct contact with the inhabitants and we will share their work experiences, their culture, traditions, customs, handicrafts, daily activities, dances and music.
- Then we will taste the typical and natural foods of the place.
- Return to Puno.
- 3:30 pm - End of the tour.
Puno - Copacabana - La Paz Bolivia
- 6:30 am - Transfer to the Sanctuary of Copacabana to have a guided tour in the city.
- 12:00 noon - Lunch in Copacabana.
- 1:30 pm - Sailing enjoying the landscape of Titicaca aboard our boat on the way to Isla del Sol, the cradle of the Inca Empire.
- On this legendary island you will visit the garden, the stairs and the "Fuente del Inca".
- Then we visited the Cultural Complex "Inti Watana", the main private tourist attraction of Bolivia, the Underground Museum of the Ekako, the Traditional Medicine Centers, the Pachamama Terraces of Inca agriculture, an Artisan Center, the Intica refuge and the largest variety of Andean camelids located in the "Manco Kapac" viewpoint.
- 4:00 pm - We board the boat back to Copacabana.
- 6:00 pm - Transfer by road to the city of La Paz.
- End of our services.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 3 breakfast buffets.
- Transfer from Airport (in shared service).
- City Tour Puno.
- Tour to Chucuito and Temple of Fertility (in shared service).
- Tour to Sillustani (in shared service).
- Full Day Uros + Taquile in speedboat + Tourist lunch.
- Copacabana Tour and Isla del Sol
- Transportation by bus Puno - Copacabana - La Paz.
- Tickets to all tourist sites included.
- English and Spanish tourist guide.
- Lunches and dinners not mentioned in the tour.
- Transfers not mentioned.
- Excursions not mentioned.
- Tips and Others.
- Promotion valid for holidays and business days.
- Not valid for the dates of the Fiesta de la Candelaria.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
Hostal 3 star Pacha Confort o similares.
- The Pacha Confort is located in Puno, facing Lake Titicaca and offers WiFi, a solarium with beautiful views of Puno and Lake Titicaca, parking, cable TV rooms and a private bathroom with shower and toiletries.
- In the area you can practice various activities, such as Hiking and Cycling. The hotel offers free bicycles. The promenade of the Incas Bay is 1.2 km away, while the port of Puno is just 1.3 km away.
Uros + Taquile + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Mysticism, shamanism, Sport fishing