DescriptionCan you imagine knowing two regions of the jungle on a tour? Starting in the "City of the Red Earth": Pucallpa and following the route to the "City of the Sleeping Beauty": Tingo Maria.
- We will fly the longest Canopy in Peru (1 km).
- Live a unique and unforgettable experience, letting you catch in our beautiful landscapes and knowing the city of Sleeping Beauty.
- We continue with a great adventure through the Laguna de Los Milagros, full adrenaline.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Pucallpa: Pick up from the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- Always previous coordination with the Operator.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel (for the start of the tours).
FULL DAY: Magical Waterfalls Aguaytia
- Pick up from the airport and welcome.
- 8:00 am - We will depart from Pucallpa towards the Cordillera Azul in Aguaytia, on the way we will visit our various attractions such as:
- Center of regional fruit bowls.
- Chocolate making center.
- Aguaytia bridge walk.
- Malecón de Aguaytia.
- Craft wine making center.
- Ducha del Diablo waterfall.
- Velo de la Novia waterfall.
- At a coordinated time we will depart for Tingo María on a trip of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Upon arrival we will stay at the designated hotel.
CITY TOUR IN TINGO MARIA
- Visit to the Cueva de las Lechuzas.
- Visit to the San Jacintillo Viewpoint.
- Visit Honolulu Waterfall.
- Lunch in Cueva de las Pavas (Optional).
- Visit to the Mirador de la Cruz.
- Back to the hotel.
FULL DAY CANOPY EXTREME - Tingo Maria
- View to the Laguna de los Milagros.
- Trekking (Hike), to the Beso del Viento viewpoint.
- Canopy at a height of 150 m traveling 1,000 m away.
- Walk through the lagoon The miracle and entrance to the bathing area in the middle of the lagoon.
- Lunch in the middle of the lagoon (optional).
- Ethno-Amazonian Museum.
- Return to Pucallpa.
FULL DAY: City tour + Yarinacocha Lagoon - Pucallpa
- Visit the attractions around the city:
- Malecon Grau - Rio Ucayali.
- Boulevard Tacna.
- Parade ground.
- Cathedral of Pucallpa.
- Plazoleta The Lupuna.
- Exhibition of Paintings: Pablo Amaringo.
- Pasion & Chocolate chocolatier center.
- In the afternoon we will take a boat ride "Peke Peke" to the Yarinacocha lagoon and visit the different attractions around the lagoon:
- Community Cestera "August 11".
- Native community San Francisco (or jungle).
- Artisanal fishing.
- Bird and bufeos sighting.
- Back to the hotel.
- End of service
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel and vice versa.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 3 breakfasts
- Tourist transport.
- Professional Teams for activities.
- Tickets to all tourist places.
- Staff trained for adventure sports.
- Food not mentioned (Lunches and Dinners).
- Air or land passage to or from Pucallpa.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service.
- It is recommended to bring: Light clothing and change, slippers, repellent, sunscreen, camera.
- The tours and activities carried out in the itinerary can be offered in "Shared" mode (with more travelers in the group).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a medium level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Boulevard Plaza (Pucallpa) / Natural Green (Tingo María) o similares
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Full Day - Veil of the Bride + Aguaytia - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Natural Areas Visits
Exotic Maria Tingo - Full Day (16 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Sleeping Beauty Unforgettable - 3d / 2n - Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Other drinks tasting
Huayllay the Stone Forest - Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Thermalism, Archaeological visits