- Our Private tours include transfers and private transportation.
- They are guided mainly in English and Spanish (other languages may be available upon request).
- They have 3 schedules to choose from for the pick up and the time of stay in the sites is flexible and manageable, so they will not be subject to fixed itineraries of the collective or shared tours.
- Ideal for couples, families, small groups and for anyone who wants to experience the best private and personalized tourism available in the city of Puno.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- On this private tour, the client can choose the departure time between 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The tour lasts 2 hours and begins with the pick up of hotels in Puno.
- We go to the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani, 34 km from Puno, at 3.950 masl famous for its 90 Chullpas or "Ayawasis" (houses of the dead) built as circular stone towers, where the authorities of Puno were buried.
- We will also visit the famous Laguna Umayo, where you can take photos with a breathtaking view of the lake.
- Finishing we will go back to Puno; On the way (25 minutes approx.) we can observe the flora and fauna that each place has.
- Transfers Hotel in Puno - Sillustani - Hotel in Puno.
- Tourist tickets
- Professional guide Spanish / English.
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Personalized attention: It will have private transport and a guide only for you.
- Flexible itinerary: We will have the possibility of adapting the schedules according to your convenience and tastes. Your own pace, your own travel plan. It is the same as traveling alone, but with the advantage of having a professional and dedicated guide.
- To know in depth: To opt for a private service, it gives you to know much better the tourist destinations of the itinerary.
- Attraction No. 1: In Puno and Lake Titicaca, more than 200 travelers recommend it.
- Beautiful landscapes : The landscapes where these Inca cemeteries are are impressive, especially the Laguna de Umayo, which gives the place a magical scenery.
- Well preserved ruins : The ruins are in perfect condition, allowing the visitor to know how, for what and when they were made.
- Andean life: On return, you can visit a rural house (depending on the group), where we will observe the life of the Andean man, we will see llamas, alpacas, huanacos, guinea pigs, etc.
- Andean duality and magnetism: The place is full of magnetism, stones that make the compass crazy; also in full moons, you can observe from this place the sun and the moon in opposite positions for hours of the afternoon.
- Representative of Puno: Together with Uros, it is one of the most emblematic tourist resources of Puno, for that reason there is a commemorative coin to Sillustani.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 10 years, pay Children Fee specified. From 11 years old, they pay full price.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Uros Kayak With Connection to Taquile - Puno
Activities: Water activities, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Uros and Taquile + Sillustani Lancha Veloz (Full Day) - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits