S/. 6,583USD 1,833
Peru and Bolivia - 15d/14n
15 days and 14 nights
96 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Peru and Bolivia - 15d/14n
Peru and Bolivia circle is a special tour combining favourite sites of Peru and Bolivia.
- In Peru you will follow the traces of Inca civilization and visit historical and natural jewels of the country – magical pictures in Nazca, Ballestas Islands, the deepest canyon in the world, and fascinating Machu Picchu.
- Then you continue across the Titicaca Lake to Bolivia. You visit the highest capital, La Paz.
- The scenery will take your breath away and this could truly be the trip of your lifetime!
- The program can be customized according to your require.ments
- Welcome at Lima.
- Meet and greet by the English speaking guide – Transfer to the hotel, short time off. Your adventure starts!
- Depending on the time of landing, you can relax in the hotel or go into the streets and explore the city.
Lima – Paracas (B)
- The tour starts at 08:00 am and Paracas it`s 3 hours and 30 minutes away from Lima.
- In Paracas we will board a yacht, which will take us offshore to visit the Ballestas Islands. During our tour we will stop to see the enigmatic figure of the chandelier, a stunning design traced on the slope of a hill in the Bay of Paracas. Nobody knows for sure who made this figure or why.
- There are actually many hypotheses regarding their origin; some believe it is related to the Nazca Lines, which are located about 120 kilometers south, others attribute its construction to ancient pirates, who reportedly made it a point of reference to guide them, due to the dense fog area. Our captain will stop in front of the figure and our local guide will explain about it. Then we continue towards the Ballestas Islands.
- Once we got to the islands, visitors can enjoy a breath-taking marine scenery full of birds and sea lions.
- Then we will visit boat around the islands, passing caves, rock formations and appreciate many other aquatic species. Due to its semi-tropical location it makes a bit warm, so we recommend bringing sunscreen and a hat to protect from sunlight.
- Once you have visited all the islands with our yacht dock we will return to Chaco port.
- Later on, you continue to Ica by bus where you can enjoy buggies and sandboarding tour.
- Overnight in Huacachina.
Nazca Lines (B)
- In the morning you will go by bus to Nazca. The Nazca Lines are a series of ancient geoglyphs located in the Nazca Desert of Peru.
- They have been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can look forward to a 3 hours tour – Ceremonial Center of Cahuachi. Cahuachi is one of the largest complexes of pyramids and squares constructed during the prehispanic period.
- They are still excavating the site discovering more pyramids. Each building has its function like that of housing, workshops and ceremonial areas. The most important function of Cahuachi is its ceremonial function through which the elite organized social and economic life of the Nazca culture.
- A very interesting tour with lots of history and lots of things that still has to be discovered. You can also look forward to a flight over the Nazca Lines (the overflight is not included in the price – see Supplement section). Hundreds of simple lines or geometric shapes; more than seventy are designs of animal, bird, fish or human figures. It is an amazing experience.
- At the evening transfer to the bus station and overnight transfer to Arequipa.
- Welcome in Arequipa.
- Here a guide will wait to pick you up and take you to a hotel. Arequipa is a beautiful city, full of history, made of white stone.
- You can visit not only the main square, cathedral and museum with frozen Inca princess from the 15th century but also the Santa Catalina Monastery.
- Historical Centre of the city of Arequipa is on the list of UNESCO. Overnight in hotel.
Colca Canyon (B, L, D)
- We will depart at 7:30 am from Arequipa, driving 160 km to the town of Chivay, capital of the Province of Caylloma. At the beginning of our excursion, we will enjoy the majestic views of the Misti, Chachani and PichuPichu volcanoes before approaching the National Reserve of “Pampa Cañahuas”, where our transportation will make a short stop to observe the wild Vicuñas (one of the 4 types of American camels) in its natural habitat.
- At this point we will be about 3,400 meters above sea level. Moving on we will arrive to “Pata Wasi” (Pata=high Wasi=home), an Andean community at the opposite border of the reserve. Here you might enjoy the natural formation of rocks and the view to the backside of the Misti and Chachani volcanoes.
- To prevent altitude sickness we will have an original Andean “Mate de Coca” drink or another hot drink in a rustic restaurant on the road (service of bathrooms are here available).
- Continuing on the road we will pass “Tocra”, a high plain at more than 4,500 meters, where we will observe lakes with migrant birds and get pictures of the “Antiplano” with its Llamas and Guanacos.
- The highest point of our tour will be “Pata Pampa” (Pata=high, Pampa=land) located at 4,820 meters, where we’ll observe the volcanoes Ampato, Sabancaya, Hualca-Hualca, Mismi (the source of the Amazon River), and the “Cordillera de Chila”.
- When we are getting close to the town of Chivay (3,651 meters) we will start to wonder at the spectacular multicolor view of the terraces of the Colca valley. We keep our drive until Coporaque town and visit a local Coporaque´s house, where we will have our lunch (lunch is not included in program).
- After lunch your guide will invite you to a short walk through Coporaque and its surroundings (this walk takes around 1 hour and is optional).
- We’ll come back to our transportation and visit a natural “hot springs” , where we will enjoy a relaxing bath (entrance fee and personal towels to the baths are not included).
- After this exciting day you will spend the night in Chivay.
Arequipa – Cusco (B)
- We’ll have our breakfast very early in the morning and leave to the famous “Cruz del Condor” point. Arrive to to view point and time enough to have an enjoyable view of the deep of the Canyon and if the weather permits; majestic pictures of the flight of the Condors.
- After a coordinated time, our guide will take you for a short walk near the Canyon (1 hour aprox.)
- On the way back to Chivay we’re going to visit the traditional village of Pinchollo and the “Antahuilque viewpoint”, where wonderful 1,500 year old terraces, constructed by the Collaguas, a culture well before the Incas’ time, can be observed. We also will make a stop at the look-out point of “Choquetico” with its hanging tombs “Tumbas colgantes“, and take a look to the litomaqueta, a model of the canyon terraces carved in a rock.
- We will continue visiting Maca, an Andean community that experienced an earthquake in November of 1991 and the village of Yanque with the most beautiful church in the valley. Later on, you will take the overnight bus from Arequipa back to Cusco.
- You can can extend your stay by an extra half day. Authentic experience with overnight and daily activities in local community.
- Awaiting you is a morning transfer to Cusco.
- You will be taken to a hotel in the city centre. Cusco is located 3200m above sea level.
- Cusco has a marvellous historic square with colonial cathedrals, you can visit the Templo del Sol, which was the heart of the Inca empire.
- We also reccomend to visit Inca ruins, let´s name Sacsayhuaman, Korincancha, Quenqo. In the evening you can taste local Peruvian cuisine in one of the restaurants.
- Overnight in Cusco.
Sacred Valley (B, L)
- We set off for a day-trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas straight after breakfast. Ancient ruins, gentle mountain slopes and scattered farming towns define the valley.
- We will take you in the afternoon to Pisac village, renowned for its markets, colourful handmade crafts and souvenirs. All the Cusco surroundings is scattered with Inca ruins.
- So finally the town and an Inca archaeological site of Ollantaytambo close to Urubamba river will be visited.
- Later on you will get on the train from from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes. You will be picked up at the station and the guide will bring you to your hotel.
- Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
Machu Picchu (B)
- You will start your day with the slow 4-hour long zig-zag ride up the peak.
- The train takes you through wild and beautiful nature to the “Lost City”.
- The magical ruins of Machu Picchu were rightfully included among the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- You will be guided through the site. More active tourists may climb the Huayna Picchu with a superb view.
- At the close of the day you will move to Aquas Calientes, from where a train takes you back to Cusco.
Cusco – Puno (B, L)
- You will be taken in the morning to a bus station. A bus will take you straight to Puno.
- On the way you will pass typical Peruvian villages, Pucara, Racchi and Andahuaylillas.
- As you reach the town of Puno, a gateway to the Titicaca Lake, a guide will take you to a hotel for the night.
Floating islands of Uros and Taquile Island (B, L, D)
- In the morning you board a boat which will take you for a Titicaca cruise during which you will visit the floating islands of Uros.
- These islands are man-made from the totora reeds and they are home of the Uros tribe, one which pre-dates the Incan civilization.
- You will have chance to hear their language, Aymara. Afterwards you will proceed to the Taquile Island which has preserved its old charm by limiting the amount of tourism exposure.
- It is a peaceful island, there are no roads or electricity, but there are plenty of hills and archaeological ruins. The native Quechua-speaking people are known for their fine hand-woven textiles and clothing, colourful belts chumpis, caps chullos and sandals ojotas.
- Return by boat to Puno for the night.
- You can can extend your stay by one extra day. Authentic experience with overnight in local community.
Puno – Copacabana – Sun Island (B)
- A bus and boat ride to Copacabana, town lying on the Bolivian side of the lake. An English speaking guide will pick you up at the bus station and accompany you to the hotel.
- In the afternoon you head on a boat towards the Sun Island, the cradle of the Inca Empire.
- In this legendary island, you are going to visit the Pilkokaina Inca Palace, you can go on foot or by boat to the garden, stairs and the fountain of the Inca.
- Ascending to the town of Yumani, you have a magnificent view of the lake, with the base view of Nevado of Illampu and Cordillera Real de los Andes.
- At night you can taste the delicious trout from Lake Titicaca.
- Overnight in La Paz.
Copacabana – La Paz (B)
- After breakfast, we are going to explore the city.
- Copacabana is a holy city on the shores of Lake Titicaca. Once sacred to the Incas, Copacabana is now home to the revered statue of La Virgen de la Candelaria, the patron saint of Bolivia.
- You will stop at a craft-market, good opportunity to buy some souvenirs.
- You will leave Copacabana in the afternoon, get on a bus back to La Paz.
- Overnight in La Paz.
La Paz (B)
- Day at leisure.
- The day has no fixed program but we recommend you to visit interesting sights in the city or surrounding area.
- You can buy souvenirs in a market too as your stay slowly draws to the end.
La Paz – Lima (B)
- Transfer to the airport.
- Flight out based on your international flight schedule.
- End of program.
- All accommodation in a 3* hotel or lodge.
- All services, transfers and excursions detailed in the program.
- Local English speaking guide.
- All meals specified in the program (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
- Excursions and activities as per the program.
- Bus tickets.
- Entrance fees to National Parks.
- Permanent English assistance by our Operations Department.
- International airfare
- Airport tax
- Meals and services not detailed in the program
- Personal expenses
- Optional excursions
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Price per person (2 people in double / twin room).
- The program can be customized according to your requirements.
- The price is subject to availability and actual airfare cost.
- Difficulty level of this tour – moderate.
- You will be staying at high altitudes (4,000 meters above the sea level).
- Single supplemet.
- Accommodation upgrade to 4* hotel.
- Overflight Nazca Lines – 100 USD / person.
- Nazca airport tax – 10 USD / person.
- Archeological Tour Nazca – 2,5 hours – 40 USD / person.
- Extra night at Machu Picchu (Aquas Calientes).
hotel-3-estrellasHotels or Motels 3*
Cruz del Sur
- Cruz del Sur
Cancellation PolicyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancels at least 7 days before the trip
S/. 6,583USD 1,833