DescriptionThe district of Perené, known as the "City of the Three Plateaus", is located in Chanchamayo - Junín. Its attraction is its high aboriginal population, which makes it an ideal district for experiential tourism.
- They will be able to buy unique products from these ethnic groups that are offered, either by exchange or sale.
- You will also find textiles made in tocuyo or cotton by the natives and decorated with different traditional motifs.
- Another handicraft work carried out by the natives is jewelry and sculpture: Beautiful necklaces, purses, facts, in many cases with seeds and their wood carvings, with jungle motifs, are also another interesting resource to get in this district.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- La Merced: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Main Church.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the Monumental area of La Merced and in the low season.
Perene Valley Tour (Full Day)
- Start: 10:00 a.m.
- Departure from La Merced.
- La Merced: Quimiri Bridge.
- Sleeping Native Profile.
- Mirador de Tinkuy - Union of the Chanchamayo and Paucartambo rivers, where the Perene River originates.
- Santa Ana: Main square and parent Church.
- Boca del Tigre Canyon.
- Yurinaki Port:
- Bayoz Waterfall "15 minute trekking".
- Waterfall Veil of the Bride “Trekking 15 minutes” (Optional).
- Boat ride on the Perene River.
- Marankiary: Ashánincas native community.
- Highland Coffee: Coffee and fruit processing plant.
- Return to La Merced.
- End: 7:00 pm.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service).
- Tour guide.
- Entrance to the Bayoz Waterfall.
- Entrance to the Velo de la Novia Waterfall.
- Boat trip on the Perene River.
- Entrance to the Native Community of Asánincas.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay full price.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
10d / 9n - Sierra and Central Selva Fabulous - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day - Nevado Huaytapallana - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking
2d / 1n - Tarma + Perene (Sierra and Central Selva) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
5d / 4n - Classic Central Sierra and Selva - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
Half Day - Huancayo Classic - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
Native Ashánincas Community Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits