S/. 2,300USD 657
Package Wakatay Cusco- Puno
7 days and 6 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Package Wakatay Cusco- Puno
- Enjoy a complete tour of the Inca city Cusco.
- Discover the citadel of Machu Pichu and its tourist attractions.
- Visit the deepest lake in the world: The Titicaca and its floating islands.
- Live that experience of two cities Cusco- Puno.
- Airport (or Terrestrial Terminal) of Cusco.
Maras Moray and Salineras
- I welcome the airport.
Maras Moray and Salineras.
- 8:00 am. Pick up from the hotel.
- Moray circuit ruins.
- The salt mines of Maras.
- Guide throughout the tour.
- Moray circular terraces.
- Mobility in all routes.
- Pick up from the Hotel and return to the Hotel.
- Transfers to mentioned places.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish / English) on all tours.
Vinicunca Mountain - Rainbow
- Departure: 3:00 a.m. at 3:30 a.m.
- Comfortable tourist bus .
- Professional bilingual guide .
- Return: 4 : 30 pm. at 5:00 pm. approx.
- Ausangate Mountain is also known as Rainbow Mountain, Colorado Hill or Rainbow Mountain by its name in English. The geographical accident belongs to the snowy Ausangate in the Vilcanota mountain range and has its highest point at 5,000 meters above sea level. The Incas believed that the masculine energy that fertilizes the Pachamama (Mother Earth) was born from this mountain. In the mountain range of this mountain the Vilcanota river is born and flows into the Amazon. It is listed by the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC magazine as one of the 100 places to visit before you die.
- Round trip transportation.
- Breakfast lunch.
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the mountain.
Departure for Puno: 10:00 pm.
Full Day Puno
- We begin this tour at 6:30 am. With the transfer to the port.
- Then we embark towards the floating island of the Uros (25 min Approx.), Where we will visit 2 islands, our guide will let us know the most relevant features and experiences of the place before continuing our tour to Taquile Island.
- After sailing 2 1/2 hours approx. enjoying the spectacular views offered by Lake Titicaca, we arrived at the island of Taquile.
- When we disembark, we undertake a gradually ascending walk that will take us to the main square of the place (45 min walk approx.). Once there, the guide will show us the way of life of the inhabitants, the textile industry that was declared as "Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity" by UNESCO.
- We will also visit the different centers of importance.
- We will have lunch in one of the local restaurants.
- After lunch we descend a 500-step route to the main port (optional route).
- We arrive back to Cusco at 5:00 am. (time approx.)
- Bus Transportation Cusco-Puno-Cusco
- Transfer city of Puno.
- 1 Buffet Breakfast in Puno
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Entrance tickets to the islands.
- Personalized Assistance
- 1 Lunch on the island of Taquile.
- Boat service to visit the Islands of Lake Titicaca
- Excursions to Lake Titicaca, Uros Islands and Taquile Island.
- Bring warm clothes for the night, wear light clothes during the day, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat-hat, cash and ID.
CITY TOUR AND NEARBY RUINS
- Departure: 1:30 PM.
- Comfortable tourist bus .
- Professional bilingual guide (English, Spanish).
- Return: 6:30 p.m. approx.
- Visit the most important places in the city such as:
- El Qoricancha: We visit the temple of Qoricancha, the ultimate expression of Inca architecture and engineering. The temple of the Sun or Qoricancha, is also currently the Convent of Santo Domingo.
- Sacsayhuaman: The impressive fortress of Sacsayhuaman is strategically built on a hill from where you can see all of Cusco. It is famous for its huge carved stones, some of which are 9 meters or 30 feet high and weigh more than 350 tons.
- Qenqo: Located four kilometers northeast of the city of Cusco, it has the archaeological groups of Q'enqo Grande and Q´enqo Chico. Etymologically, it means labyrinth or zigzag, fulfilled a purely religious function.
- Pukapukara: Pukapukara means "red fortress", because the calcareous stones with which it is built have acquired the reddish color of the land, very abundant in iron. It is claimed that he had the function of protecting Tambomach'ay, an important palace in the Inkario.
- Tambomachay: Tambomachay, is located about 8 kms. To the north of Cusco and very close to the ruins of PukaPukara, it is an archaeological site that was destined to the cult of water and so that the head of the Inca Empire could rest.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Tourist Ticket - DIRCETURA. (Eye: This is not the entrance ticket to the ruins).
SACRED VALLEY EXCURSION OF THE INCA WITH DEPARTURE TO MACHU PICCHU
- Departure: 8:30 a.m. / End: 9:00 pm.
- Bus: Shared Comfortable Tourist.
- Professional Bilingual Guide .
- This valley was much appreciated by the Incas due to its special geographical and climatic qualities. It was one of the main production points due to the richness of its land and place where the best corn grain is produced in Peru. It is comprised between the towns of Pisac and Ollantaytambo, it has wonderful Andean landscapes, where its inhabitants, natives of the Quechua ethnic group, retain many ancestral customs and rites.
- Pisac: U located on the slopes of the hill Intihuatana ("Place where the sun is moored"), it has the best anchoring system achieved by the Incas in all the Andes. It is located 32 km (20 miles) from Cusco, 2,972 meters above sea level (9,751 feet). The Archaeological Park of Pisac, are Inca archaeological sites, finely assembled polished stone constructions, citadel, towers, military fortresses, astronomical observatories, etc. Highlights the Inca cemetery, the largest in all of America.
- Urubamba: Another ancient Inca town, located in the fertile valley, once the great agricultural producer center of the Incas, and today a beautiful countryside, with great fruit production. In the city and its surroundings there are comfortable and excellent places to eat and eat. It is located 72 km from Cusco, via Pisac, and 58 km via Chinchero, 2,871 meters above sea level (9,419 feet).
- Ollantaytambo: At the top of the archaeological complex, six huge monoliths stand out, assembled with incredible precision, which have mysterious engravings of Inca iconography. The complexity and beauty of the Inca constructions and the contemporary people, the immense agricultural complex, great administrative and social, religious and military center, is considered by many scientists and historians as one of the most important living museums in the world. Ollantaytambo is located 97 km (60 miles) from Cusco, 2,846 meters above sea level (9,337 feet).
- Train station to Machu Picchu.
- Pisac ruins with its market.
- Ollantaytambo ruins with its market.
- Professional guide all the way.
- Buffet lunch.
- Roundtrip transfers.
- Night in Aguas Calientes.
FULL DAY MACHU PICHU
- He will be advised by a guide. Then you will arrive at some small buses that last 30 minutes until you reach the top of the mountain where the fabulous Inca citadel of Machu Picchu is located.
- Once the guide's work is finished, you can explore and take your photos in Machu Picchu.
- Culminating the visit, we will descend on the bus to Aguas Calientes and go to the restaurant to delight a succulent lunch.
- Finalizing go to the station to board the train according to your departure time with return to Ollantaytambo, where they will wait for you with your name for the transfer to Cusco.
- Roundtrip hotel transfers.
- Peru Rail train tickets.
- Bus tickets for ascent and return of Machu Picchu town / Sanctuary.
- Entrance tickets to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Professional group guide - Shared Tours.
- Transfer to the Airport (or Terrestrial Terminal) of Cusco.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport or Terrestrial Terminal - Hotel - Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- 6 nights accommodation.
- 6 breakfasts according to hotel.
- City tours Ruins.
- Sacred Valley Tour.
- Full Day Puno - Lake Titicaca.
- Maras Moray - Salineras.
- Vinicunca Mountains - 7 colors.
- Peru Rail train ticket - Machu Picchu - Foreigners.
- Train Ticket for National.
- Air ticket Lima-Cusco-Lima.
- Entrance ticket to the Ruin.
- Activities not mentioned.
- Tourist ticket - DIRCETURA.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or adults. From 4 to 10 years, they pay US $ 10 less. From 11 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
hostal-3-estrellasHotel El Puma o similares
- Hotel el Puma is a hotel that is located a few blocks from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco, its rooms are spacious and very comfortable and its facilities are modern.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip or remodeling on the premises. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in a similar category and service establishment.
Transporte privado (propio del Operador).
- Transporte privado (propio del Operador).
- We have modern units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS, MTC circulation permit, All-risk insurance / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
S/. 2,300USD 657