DescriptionDo not miss the best of Lima and enjoy a mystical and unforgettable archaeological experience in Pachacámac!
- Enjoy the best excursion through the historic center of Lima and enter the narrow catacombs of the San Francisco Monumental Complex.
- Travel through the traditional districts of Lima and get a great view of the Pacific Ocean from Miraflores.
- Be amazed by the ancient Ichma buildings with a guided tour of the Historic Sanctuary of Pachacamac.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up in hotel lobby in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of buying this tour you must indicate in the "Comments" box the Hotel from where it should be picked up and, above all, if you are staying there or just wait in the Lobby.
- Departures: Only Sundays.
Visit to the Pachacamac Citadel and City Tour
- Pick up from hotels:
- >> San Isidro: 9:10 am - 9:45 am.
- >> Miraflores: 9:10 am - 9:45 am.
- Visit the Pachacamac Sanctuary, creator of the universe worshiped by ancient Andean peoples. Sacred and ceremonial place, from the beginning of the Christian era, where thousands of pilgrims arrived to present their offerings and consult the oracle of Pachacamac that looked at the past, the future and destiny.
- This place includes the Temple of the Sun, Pachacamac Temple, Acllahuasi or Palace of the Virgins of the Sun.
- Includes a visit to the bohemian district of Barranco. On the way enjoy stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Lunch included).
- Panoramic view in the Huaca Pucllana, pre-Inca temple of the IV century AD
- Visit the Museum of the Central Reserve Bank, admiring the sample of ancient cultures of Peru, with a select exhibition of gold objects, ceramics, textiles of diverse pre-Columbian cultures and the Cohen Gold Collection.
- Important: The BCRP Museum is closed to the public on Sundays and Mondays.
- Important: In Religious and Civic Holidays, consult through the entrance to Santo Domingo.
- Enjoy a walk through the Plaza Mayor observing the Cathedral, Government Palace and the Municipal Palace.
- Also, discover the San Francisco Monastery and its Catacombs.
- End of the tour
- Pick up at hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Bilingual Spanish - English service.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entrance ticket to Museums and Attractions.
- Tourist Transportation with professional driver: All our Units have Insurance Policies.
- Guides and drivers intercommunicated by cellular service.
- Other snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- CHILDREN'S RATE: Applies 3 to 7 years. From 8 years old, they pay Adult Rate.
- Passengers must wait in the hotel lobby according to the start times indicated in the hotel pick-up times.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n in Huancaya from Lima - Lima
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Majestic Caral Tourist Circuit - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Trending Flavors: Walking Tour with Food & drinks tasting - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Gastronomy, Guided visits
Nothing with Sea Lions in Callao + Transfer - Lima
Activities: Water activities, Boat Rides, Guided visits