- Enjoy a pleasant and full relax stay in a refuge located within the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- It has shared and matrimonial rooms.
- We also have many tourist circuits in the area.
- Meet the community of Yarina and hike in the primary forest, Pirañas and Canopy sport fishing in craft canoes.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Iquitos: Reception and transfer of passengers, hotel and / or airport.
Iquitos / Pacaya Samiria
- 7:30 am. - Reception and transfer to Nauta (according to your arrival time) by paved road (1 hour 45 minutes approx.)
- 9:00 am. - Arrival in Nauta to continue our trip by boat to Pacaya Samria ("The jungle of mirrors"). During the trip we will observe birds and dolphins.
- 1:00 pm. - Arrival at Pacaya Samiria. We settled in the community of Buenos Aires, inside Pacaya Samiria, for our stay during the tour.
- 1:30 pm. - Lunch of typical foods.
- 2:00 p.m. - Rest.
- 3:00 pm. - Excursion to observe pink dolphins and visit the Wuaylla lagoon.
- 5:30 pm. - Return to the community for a small nap and personal hygiene.
- 7:00 p.m. - Dinner
- 8:00 pm. - Night excursion: Walk through the jungle to observe tarantulas, amphibians and nocturnal monkeys.
- 9:00 pm. - Return and overnight.
Buenos Aires + Canoeing
- 5:00 a.m. - Very early before breakfast, excursion for bird watching and sunrise.
- 7:00 am. - Return to the community for breakfast.
- 8:00 am. - Walk through the jungle to observe trees, medicinal plants and their traditional use.
- 10:00 am - Visit to the community "January 20" where, depending on the season, we can participate in the management of natural resources.
- 12:00 pm. - Return to the community for a rest and personal hygiene.
- 1:00 pm. - Lunch
- 2:00 p.m. - Canoeing and swimming excursion near where pink dolphins live along the Yanayacu river.
- 4:00 p.m. - Return to the community and visit the craft center.
- 6:30 pm. - Boat excursion to appreciate the sunset.
- 8:00 pm. - Return, dinner and overnight.
Buenos aires, Sport fishing, / nauta iquitos
- 7:30 am. - Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - Visit to the community of "Arequipa", the most ancestral community of Pacaya Samiria, created in the rubber era.
- 10:30 a.m. - Sport fishing, primate watching, swimming on the beach in Japan, where dolphins live to live.
- 12:00 pm. - Return to the community for lunch.
- 2:00 p.m. - We travel in our boat back to Nauta.
- 4:00 p.m. - Arrival in Nauta to continue our trip to Iquitos.
- 5:30 pm. - Arrival in Iquitos, transfer to the hotel and / or airport.
- End of service
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Food: The 3 meals inside the Pacaya Samiria.
- Land and river transport during the service.
- Guided and assistance during the tour in Spanish and English.
- Entrance to the Pacaya Samiria.
- Boots for walking in the jungle.
- Rain coat
- Water treated and purified to drink during the days of the tour.
- Air ticket.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- CHILDREN: Up to 10 years, they enter free and share a bed with their parents. From 10 to 11 years old they pay 40% of adult. From 12 to 17 years old they pay 70% of adult. From 18 years old they pay as an adult.
- If a customer decides to withdraw before the end of the service there will be no refund for prior departure.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
Inn Posada Yanayacu Expeditions
- We have a lodging inside Pacaya Samiria National Reserve, built with materials from the area, which gives a good facade and attraction to visitors.
- It has a good view of the landscape and you can see different species of birds in the surrounding landscape.
- Its rooms have comfortable beds and mattresses.
3d / 2n in the Amazon River Jungle - Loreto
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Boat Rides
Iquitos Typical - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Bird watching
Iquitos Encantado - 4d / 3n - Loreto
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Mysticism, shamanism, Flora, wildlife observation, Bird watching
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Full Day Amazon River - Loreto
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Amazon Mysterious - 5d / 4n - Loreto
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Knowing Iquitos - Full Day by the City - Loreto
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation
5d / 4n- Pacaya Samiria & Jungle of Mirrors - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Sport fishing, Rowing