Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- We will know 2 natural destinations: Abiseo River National Park and Breo Falls.
- Visit the Gran Pajatén Biosphere Reserve, "World Mixed Heritage of Humanity".
- Super New Year's tour!
- Mysticism, shamanism (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tarapoto: Pick up from hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
NATIONAL PARK OF THE RIVER ABISEO - CIRCUITO DE CATARATAS
- 5:00 am - Departure from Tarapoto to the district of Huicungo.
- Departure to the Hostel in the Abiseo River National Park.
- Circuit of Shihui Falls, Maquizapa, Cascada Timón and Quebrada Churo.
- Departure to the Community of Santa Rosa
- Good evening dinner, campfire, water payment ritual and perform our cabins, New Year's party.
- Departure to the "Cataract Circuit":
- >> Bridal Veil Waterfall.
- >> Cajañahui Waterfall
- >> El Breo Waterfall.
- Return to Tarapoto.
- End of service
- Waterway transport to the Abiseo River National Park.
- Ground transportation: Tarapoto - Juanjui - Tarapoto.
- 1 night accommodation in Rustic Eco-Hostel.
- Food: 2 breakfasts + 2 lunches + 1 dinner.
- Entrance fees to the attractions mentioned in the program.
- First aid kits
- Land / air ticket to Tarapoto for your arrival or from Tarapoto for your return.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, ANTICIPATED PURCHASE is recommended (up to 15 days before the trip).
- CHILDREN: Only children from 10 years old are accepted. / From 10 to 14 years old, they pay 50% of the published rate, with shared bed. If you want your own bed, you must pay Full Room Rate. / From 15 years, pay full rate, either in Double or Single Room.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Inn Ecoalbergue Rústico
- The accommodation is a rustic tourist hostel, very cozy and clean.
- They are shared double, double, triple rooms and shared bathroom.
- It has mosquito nets and has a spectacular view at sunrise.
4d / 3n- Visit the Ecopark, Barro Baths and more in Tarapoto - San Martin
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits
Cordillera Azul National Park - Walk - San Martin
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day - Alto Mayo (Moyobamba and Rioja) - San Martin
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Thermalism
Laguna Azul - 2d / 1n (Private Service) - San Martin
Activities: Guided visits, Kayak, Natural Areas Visits
Ruta del Cacao Alto el Sol (The Best Cocoa in the World). - San Martin
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Gastronomy, Cultural visits
Full Day- Huacamaillo Waterfall - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits