- Discover the wonderful natural area that the city of Arequipa has.
- Here you can get away from the messy city and interact with nature.
- This side of the reserve is the opposite side to visit the Colca Valley, another wonderful route worth knowing.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from the hotels in the center of the city.
- If your hotel is outside those limits, the meeting point will be in the main square of the city.
VISIT OF SALINAS IN AREQUIPA
- 7:00 am. Departure from your hotel to the Salinas lagoon at 4,300 meters above sea level between the Misti, Ubinas and Pichupichu volcanoes, within the Aguada Blanca and Salinas National Reserve, a protected area.
- Throughout the year we can see vicuñas (one of the species of South American camelids) and sometimes llamas and alpacas. We can also observe the vizcacha (rabbit of the Andes), and if we have a bit of luck, we can also see some Andean foxes. We can also see a plant that only grows more than 4,000 meters above sea level called Yareta (azorella compacta).
- Here we can see three different species of flamingos (this is not seen anywhere else in the world!):
- >> Phoenicopteras chilensis (Chilean flamenco).
- >> Andean Phoenicoparras (large Andean parihuana).
- >> Phoenicoparras jamesi (Andean parihuana girl).
- If there is not much water we can even cross the lagoon in our 4x4.
- After visiting this protected area of the reserve we will return to Arequipa, being able to take pictures during all the tour of beautiful landscapes as well as the Misti volcano.
- Arrival in Arequipa.
- End of service
- Pick up from hotel.
- Tourist transport roundtrip and return.
- Permanent assistance
- Income that applies.
- Professional bilingual guide (English - Spanish).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Any type of food.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Important: Be careful with height issues, preferably be a few days before to acclimatize to the city and eat in places of guarantee.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Arequipa Magica - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
Tour to the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Colca Canyon + Flight of the Condor - Finishing in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Colca Canyon Full Day from Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Hike in the Colca Canyon - Adventure Trekking - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Antigua and Café Orgánico - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Gastronomy