DescriptionEnjoy this superior service with the guarantee that a formal and reliable operator can offer you.
- This trip is in charge of a team of professionals, dedicated to satisfy the expectations of every visitor, providing quality standards and thus in this way allow a full satisfaction to the tourist who seeks a service above the standard.
- The impressive Mountain of Colors attracts great amount of visitors, without a doubt for its variety of colors and for being in the Andes at a height of little more than 5,000 msnm
- For many visitors, this place is a great challenge and enjoying the wonderful landscape is even more so.
- After having completed the observation of the beautiful Mountain of Colors, there is an option to return through the beautiful Red Valley, where this color predominates most of the way.
- The place is much more interesting since most travelers or visitors compare it and have the feeling of being walking on the red planet Mars.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
VINICUNCA OR MOUNTAIN OF COLORS FULL DAY
- From 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. - Pick up at the hotel with our tourist transport.
- We will travel approximately 2 hours to Cusipata-Paucarpata.
- 7:20 a.m. - Buffet breakfast (Scrambled Eggs, Cheese, Ham, Fruit Salad Etc, Etc) prepared by our expert chefs.
- After breakfast we will continue an approximate 40 minutes to the checkpoint.
- 8:40 a.m. - Arrival to Llaqto, Control Point, recommendations by our guide and small ceremony to the mountains.
- Observation of the snowy peak Wiñay Ritty ("Forever Young").
- We will walk through beautiful landscapes for 1 hour and 20 minutes until we reach Vinicunca or Montaña de Colores (5,020 masl).
- Panoramic view of Vinicunca or Montaña De Colores.
- After that we will take the return route through the viewpoint of the red valley, red mountains, walk on this ecosystem considered Andean desert (optional).
- Last visit to another point of Vinicunca for the photos, and return to Llaqto, where our vehicle will be waiting for buffet lunch, Novo Andina variety of food.
- 5:00 pm. - Arrival to the city of Cusco.
- Tourist transport.
- Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Breakfast buffet.
- Professional English - Spanish guide.
- >> Consult for other languages, before your purchase.
- Buffet lunch.
- Snack (cereal and fruit).
- Blankets, canes.
- Oxygen, communication radio.
- First aid kit.
- Vegetarian options / special diet available.
- Groups maximum 15 passengers per guide.
- Assistant guide.
- Basic emergency box.
- Return for Valle Rojo - S / .10.00
- Tips cooks and guides (optional).
- Horses S / .90.00 round trip.
- Entrada Valle Rojo - S / .5.00
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Walk Level 2: Between flat terrain and few slopes.
- Maximum Height: 5,080 masl / Climate. Cold.
- Walking Time: 1 hour 20 minutes approx.
- It is recommended to bring: Small backpack, thermal clothing for the cold, comfortable shoes (for light hiking), rain poncho, sun hat, sunscreen, personal medication, camera, extra money (in soles).
- Minimum age required: 12 years.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Cusco 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Turistic bus, panoramic
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Machu Picchu in 5 Days and 4 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking
Full Day to the Rainbow Range of Palccoyo - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking
Mountain Rainbow, Vinicunca, Mountain 7 Colors, Cerro Color - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits