- The only Free Tour with free admission to the museums of Lima.
- For all our visitors from the city of Lima, "The City of Kings".
- We have guided walking tours, very good for familiarization with this metropolis city.
- These free tours are part of the "Free Walking Tours System".
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- 10:00 am - Miraflores: Esteban Teran Chess Square, next to "La Lucha".
- 11:00 am - Barranco: Amaru Cultural House, Jirón Sucre 317.
- Note: Come early. Possibly wait a few minutes (15m) before the tour departs from Miraflores. This is because there are many tourists who do not find our meeting point easily. We ask for your understanding in advance, please be patient.
Free Walking Tour Lima
- Start in Miraflores at 10:00 am. // Barranco at 11:00 am.
- +20 Attractions: Kennedy Park, Barranco Square, Bridge of Sighs, Barranco Street Art, Barranco Viewpoint, Lima's Plaza de Armas, San Francisco Cathedral, House of Literature and more.
- Our tour is a 2 tours in 1.
- Ends at 2:00 pm. in the Plaza de Armas of Lima.
- We will offer you magnificent final recommendations such as where to have lunch like a Peruvian.
- Free admission to the museums of Lima.
- Private transfer (you will be seated - which is not the same in Metropolitan).
- >> Bring coins for the cost.
- Tips for service - It is suggested between 30 to 40 soles per person. First try our quality
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Lima cathedral.
- We are the only Free Tour with free admission to the museums of downtown Lima.
- This tour is based on your honest personal tip, at the end of it. We do not accept that they pay what they want or nothing.
- Free Tour is a concept in English. It is paid consciously at the end of the service. The quality of the service is the guarantee of the service.
- This Free Tour is in Spanish and English (2 different groups), depending on the number of tourists.
- This itinerary lasts 4 hours starting from Miraflores, and is flexible depending on many reasons (festivals, demonstrations, weather, etc.).
- If you are a blogger, critic on tripadvisor, agent of Lonely Planet or someone who likes to write your travel experiences, please check our policies , that way we can avoid misunderstandings. However, we will do our best so that you can have a pleasant experience with us.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
Full Day: Canta + Cordillera la Viuda - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Guided visits
Citadel of Caral, Supe Valley and Rough - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Beginnings and Sunset of Caral - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Half Day - Cultural Tour in Modern Lima (Private) - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Historical visits