Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 60USD 17
Laguna Parón / Paramont
Full day (1 day)
24 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
Laguna Parón / Paramont
- A day of adventure and unforgettable emotions within the Huascarán National Park.
- We will know "The largest lake in the Cordillera Blanca".
- Easy and optional hikes from 1 to 2 hours.
- Huaraz: Pick up at Hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
LAGUNA PARÓN / PARAMONT
- Departure 8:00 am. - Return 6:00 pm.
- Maximum Height: 4,200 meters above sea level // 2 Hrs. approx. of walking (optional)
- We will depart from Huaraz north of Callejón de Huaylas, lookout point of the Virgin Mary Help of Christians or Carhuaz, Yungay, Caraz.
- From this point we will deviate towards the northeast side, broken Parón.
- View of the Baño del Cóndor waterfall at the base of the Huandoy mountain.
- Lagoon of Parón (4,200 msnm) considered like "the biggest lagoon of the white mountain range". We can walk to the edge of the lagoon or climb the viewpoint and have a breathtaking view of the snowy Huandoy, Pisco, Pyramid of Garcilaso, Paria, Artezonraju (Paramont), Sphinx (Great Andean Wall).
- Return to Huaraz.
- This day they must bring a Box lunch for lunch.
- Pick up from the Hotel (or coordinated meeting point).
- Tourist transport.
- Official Tourism Guide (in Spanish).
- Entrance ticket to the Huascarán National Park.
- >> Nationals - S / .5 / Foreigners - S / .10.
- Basic equipment of trekking.
- Food: Breakfast + Lunch.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other concept not mentioned in the "Includes" section.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Not valid in High Season (Holy Week, National Holidays and long holidays).
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.