- Enjoy the first Telecabinas system in Peru.
- Meet one of the wonders of Amazonas.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cable cars (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (Included)
- Chachapoyas Arms Square.
KUELAP ARCHAEOLOGICAL MONUMENTAL AREA
- 8:30 am We leave for the district of Nuevo Tingo, where the Kuelap Cable Cars are located, which we will enjoy on a 20-minute tour over the clouds.
- We begin the 30-minute walk to the Kuelap Archaeological Monumental Zone , located at 3,000 meters above sea level, the most significant Archaelogical Complex for the Chachapoyas, built since the 6th century AD and discovered in 1843, impress its stone walls of up to 20 m. high, which protect more than 500 circular houses, many of them are decorated with friezes in the form of zigzag and rhomboids, distributed over more than seven hectares.
- After the visit lunch at the Tingo.
- Return to Chachapoyas.
- Round trip transportation.
- Tour guide.
- Entrance ticket
- Cable car ticket.
- Personal expenses.
- Horse rental (if applicable).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Magic Chachapoyas (From Jaén) - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Cable cars, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Trekking to the Gocta Waterfall - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Hike, trekking
Gocta: the 3rd Highest Waterfall in the World - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day to the Sarcophagi of Karajía + Quiocta Cavern - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Caving
9d / 8n- Discover Cajamarca + Chachapoyas - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Horseback rides, Cable cars
3d/0n Wonderful Chachapoyas Expeditions (Only Tours) - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Chachapoyas Life Experience - 6d / 5n - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Cable cars
2d/0n Magic Weekend in Chachapoyas (Only Tours) - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Cable cars