- Jauja, First Capital of Peru, colorful and picturesque city with a lot of history.
- It presents and invites us to know the Archaeological Complex of Tunanmarca and the Majestic Paca Lagoon.
- In this tour we can observe the agricultural and livestock activity of the locals.
- Come and enjoy Jauja, little piece of heaven that welcomes you with open arms.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Jauja: Main Square of the city.
- Pick up from Hotel (optional): Provided that it is within the City Center and previous coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Circuit of 5 hours duration approx.
- Departure from Jauja.
- We will visit the Archaeological Complex of Tunanmarca, formerly inhabited by approximately 12,000 Huancas settlers, who built it between 1280 and 1425.
- Located in the district of Tunanmarca, province of Jauja, Junín Region.
- At the end of the tour we will visit the Paca Lagoon, where you can recreate with boat rides and a panoramic view of the lagoon.
- Return to Jauja.
- Tourist Mobility
- Bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- Boat ride.
- Entrance to the Archaeological Center of Tunanmarca.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Personal expenses.
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. They travel on the skirts of their parents or accompanying adults under their sole responsibility and share service and attention. / As of 5 years, they pay as an adult.
- Not applicable for Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day - Nevado Huaytapallana Tourist Circuit - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking
Full Day - Monumental Tour in Junín - Junín
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day- Trekking in the Nevado de Huaytapallana - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Climbing, Mysticism, shamanism
5d / 4n - Classic Central Sierra and Selva - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
Central Jungle at your Reach All Year - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits