DescriptionExplore the largest navigable lake in South America and the highest in the world with this service. You can visit the impressive floating islands of Uros and Taquile.
- You will have the sensation of having taken a leap in time, to revive a piece of the great story of the children of the Sun.
- The inhabitants of both islands are great navigators and teachers of the fabric that preserve their wisdom in the designs and decoration of their dress and in their traditions.
- The islands are of great scenic value because of their location in the immensity of the lake.
- We will enjoy the beautiful scenery of Lake Titicaca in its greatest magnitude.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from your hotel (whenever it is near the center) or Bus Terminal.
TOUR TO THE FLOATING ISLANDS OF THE UROS AND TAQUILE, TITICACA LAKE
- Start: 7:00 am.
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Lake Titicaca.
- We board the boat to visit the Uros Islands. We will know the life and daily habits of the inhabitants who share their culture and ancestral traditions.
- We continue towards Taquile. Upon arrival we will hike up to the town where we will have direct contact with the inhabitants and we will share their work experiences, their culture, traditions, customs, crafts, daily activities, dances and music.
- Next we will taste the typical and natural foods of the place.
- Return to Puno.
- End: 4:30 pm.
- Transfer Hotel or Bus Terminal - Lake Titicaca tourist pier (and vice versa).
- Motor boat.
- Guided tour of the Uros and Taquile Islands.
- Life jackets for each passenger.
- Professional tour guide (shared service).
- Permanent assistance.
- Pick up from Juliaca airport.
- Pick up from hotels outside of Puno.
- Walk in rafts of Totora in the Island of the Uros.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Cultural Tour to the Floating Islands of the Uros - Puno
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits
Uros and Taquile Full Day - Normal Boat - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Uros - Private Service - Puno
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Urus Taquile (Catamaran) and Sillustani - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits