In the Humantay lagoon, an ancient ritual is performed in honor of Mother Earth, Pachamama. Arriving at the lagoon, you can be part of this ceremony by placing stones in gratitude for having reached the lagoon successfully.
According to the residents of the nearby town, the snowy Humantay is the youngest son of the Apu Salkantay. These are responsible for distributing the water that runs down the snow.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Daily departures.
- Tourist Mobility.
- Professional Route Guide.
- Tourist Transportation from: Cusco / Mollepata / Soraypampa / Mollepata / Cusco
- Box Lunch
- Travel insurance
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Tour in shared service.
- Tourist mobility.
- Bring a towel, medicines and personal hygiene implements, sneakers or hiking shoes, a flashlight with batteries and spare bulbs, hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent (recommended with 40% or more DEET) , raincoat, long-sleeved shirts and cotton pants, warm clothes in case of cold, binoculars, camera, luggage backpack and small backpack.