- Between rocky hills and surrounded by beautiful lagoons, the snowy Huaytapallana stands imposing and beautiful before the eyes of those who arrive for the first time.
- Join us in this adventure full of effort and reflections on the ravages of global warming.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
- We will begin our tour knowing the district of Cochas Chico, where the inhabitants do jobs in Burnt Mates.
- Then we will know the town of Chamisería and its greenhouses of great extensions; and the former hacienda Acopalca, where the first were dedicated to dairy production and raising cattle in the valley.
- Our tour will continue with a walk of approximately 3hrs until we reach the snow of Huaytapallana, here we will appreciate Lasuntay Lagoon.
- Later, we will return to the city.
- Tourist mobility
- Official Tourism Guide
- Tourist tickets
- Tip for the guide
- Travel insurance
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Full Day - Ruta de la Granadilla - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Thermalism, Gastronomy
Full Day - Thermal Baths of Llocllapampa - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
Full Day - Tarma the Pearl of the Andes - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Huancayo, Inconstable City (Traditional Circuit) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Purchase of handicrafts
9d / 8n - Sierra and Enigmatic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Laguna de Ñahuimpuquio Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation
2d / 1n Huancayo + Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Shucto Canyon - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Thermalism