- Lagoon of Querococha.
- Temple of Chavin.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Huaraz: Pick up from Hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Querococha Lagoon / Chavin Temple
- Laguna de Querococha - Temple of Chavin: 3,180 meters above sea level
- Departure: 9:00 am - Return: 7:30 pm.
- Leaving the city of Huaraz (3,100 masl), we passed through the towns of Recuay, Ticapampa and Catac, then we visited the Querococha lagoon (3950 m).
- Continuing, we see a geological formation similar to the map of Peru; then we pass through the Kawish Tunnel (4550 m), which crosses the upper part of the Cordillera Blanca, and we go to the Conchucos alley.
- When arriving at Chavín, we see the great temple that reflects the greatness of our ancestors. We enter the Archaeological Complex, observe the Chinchay Shock Stone, the Falcónidas Cover, the Circular Plaza and the interior galleries.
- In one of these galleries is the famous Monolithic Lanzón or Great image of the Chavín religion.
- Then we observe one of the nailed heads in its original place.
- After lunch we visit the Chavín National Museum.
- Return to Huaraz.
- Pick up from the chosen hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Entrance tourist places.
- Spanish guide (see other language).
- Personalized attention
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips, incidentals.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Full Day Excursion in Callejon de Huaylas and Huascarán - Ancash
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Huaraz: Full Day - Callejón de Huaylas / Laguna de Llanganuco - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Nevado de Pastoruri / Climate Change Route / Puyas - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Huaraz - Querococha Lagoon - Chavín Temple - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits