Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 90USD 25
Huaraz Full Day
Full day (1 day)
24 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
Huaraz Full Day
- Punta Olímpica - Chacas is one of the most spectacular itineraries of the Cordillera Blanca.
- We can observe the majestic Huascaran mountain with its 6,768 meters above sea level in all its splendor.
- We will also see lagoons and Andean villages with their characteristic customs of the area.
- Huaraz: Pick up from the hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Huaraz- Olympic Point - Chacas
- Departure: 8:00 am.
- Excursion of unforgettable experience where we will appreciate beautiful landscapes of the Cordillera Blanca.
- We will know the new route of the Conchucos Valley.
- We will pass through the highest trans-Andean tunnel in the world (4,850 meters above sea level) and then arrive at the town of Chacas known for its large sculptures made of wood.
- Here we will visit the Church of the Virgin of Asunción, the Cooperativa Don Bosco and the Mirador de Chacas.
- Return: 6:00 pm.
- Pick up from hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Guided bilingual ( For other languages, consult ).
- Food during the excursion.
- Entrance to the Huascarán National Park.
- Souvenirs, gifts.
- Tips for service.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).