DescriptionHuaraz is a beautiful city located on the banks of the Santa River, in the Callejón de Huaylas between the Cordilleras Blanca and Negra.
- It offers visitors the possibility of doing various activities such as: Conventional, archaeological and experiential tourism.
- Adventure tourism (hiking, climbing, cycling, canojate, etc.) also represents an important part of the tourist offer in the area.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Huaraz - 6:15 am: Pick up at the Bus Terminal.
ARCHAEOLOGICAL CENTER OF CHAVIN / LAGUNA DE QUEROCOCHA (Duration: 9 hours).
- 8:00 am. Breakfast.
- 9:00 am. Departure from Huaraz heading south. On the way we will have the view of the villages of Recuay, Ticapampa, Cátac and we will drive to the lagoon of Querococha.
- Here we start the ascent to the Cahuish tunnel and then descend through the area of the Conchucos crossing the villages of Tambillos, Machac, Quercos.
- We arrive at Chavín de Huántar, millenary monument located between the rivers Mosna and Huachecsa, ceremonial center of ancient pilgrimage of great transcendence for the Peruvian culture.
CALLEJÓN DE HUAYLAS - LAGUNA DE LLANGANUCO (Duration: 9 hours).
- 8:00 am. Breakfast (On behalf of the passenger).
- 9:00 am. We begin our tour visiting the northern part of the Callejón de Huaylas. On the way we will see the towns of Anta, Marcara and Carhuaz, where we will visit the square, taste the natural ice cream of pure fruit, observe the Cave of Guitarreros and visit the holy field of Yungay, a city that disappeared after the earthquake of the year 1970.
- We will enter the Huascarán National Park to appreciate the beautiful lagoon of Llanganuco where we can take a boat ride (optional).
- Then we will enjoy the delicious Pachamanca.
- We will visit the city of Caraz, where we will taste its delicious sweets.
- Finally we go to the town of Taricá, where we will appreciate the elaboration of the pottery in an artisanal way.
- Return to the city of Huaraz.
PASTORURI / ROUTE OF CLIMATE CHANGE (Duration: 9 hours).
- 8:00 a.m. Breakfast.
- 9:00 am. We left Huaraz heading south, passing through Recuay, Ticapampa, Cátac, up to the Pachacoto ravine.
- Here we take the detour that leads us to the water spring in Pumapampa, the imposing Puya de Raymondi, eye of water of Puma Shimi (Boca de Puma), cave paintings, etc.
- We will finish with the views of the snowy Rajupampa or Pastoruri and the frozen lagoon, where we will arrive after a walk of 50 minutes aprox.
- Return to Huaraz.
LAGUNA 69 (Duration: 10 hours).
- 5:00 a.m. Now we go to the north side, crossing the villages of Carhuaz, Yungay, the Llanganuco lagoon to Cebollapampa to start the trek of about 3 hours.
- We will go through a ravine until we reach Laguna 69 (4,600 masl) characterized by its particular intense blue color, located at the foot of the snow-capped Chacraraju.
- We will be around an hour to return by the same route to Cebollapampa and then to Huaraz.
- Once in Huaraz, and at the coordinated time: Transfer to the land terminal.
- End of service
- Pick-up service to and from the land terminal.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 4 breakfasts
- Tour Chavin de Huantar - Laguna Querococha.
- Tour Callejón de Huaylas - Laguna de Llanganuco.
- Pastoruri Tour / Climate Change Route.
- Tour Laguna 69 (trekking).
- Excursions according to itinerary.
- Local guide specialized in Spanish.
- Assistance during the trip and excursions (First aid kit).
- Entrance ticket to the tourist places.
- Others not specified.
- Lunches, dinners, drinks and snacks.
- If a client decides to withdraw before the end of the service there will be no refund or rescheduling for it.
- Children under 4 years old do not pay, they share room and service with parents and / or adults, they do not have the right to additional bed and other consumptions.
- Children from 4 years old, pay adult rate.
- For people of the Third Age: Check travel feasibility.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Hostal 2 star Hotel Valencia / Hostal Lino
- At Hotel Valencia you will find a warm, safe and how-to atmosphere. Located in the center of Huaraz, a few meters from the Plaza de Armas and a few blocks from the busiest and most attractive areas of the city.
- Hostal Lino has its own innovative style and offers its visitors the best services in its 32 rooms. It has a panoramic view of the Nevado Huascarán.
- Accommodation in the establishments mentioned, is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Wilcacocha Lake - Point Of View Of The Cordillera Blanca - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
2d / 1n- Climbing through the Nevado de Huaytapallana and Lazo Huntay - Ancash
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Climbing
Full Day- Churup Lake / Cordillera Blanca - Ancash
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Full Day Huaraz - Laguna 69 - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Huaraz - Querococha Lagoon - Chavín Temple - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Huaraz - Puya Raymondi - Climate Change Route Pastoruri - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Huaraz Waits for You - 3d / 2n - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking