- Live an unforgettable experience Come and meet Huánuco and its tourist attractions.
- Enjoy "The city with the best climate in the world" and its oldest temples in America (Kotosh).
- Here temples, haciendas and mansions were built within a territory populated for centuries by the man from Lauricocha and other cultures.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Plaza de Armas de Huánuco.
- Confirm the exact point with the Operator, after your purchase.
- It can also be collected from the hotel where it is hosted, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and prior coordination with the Operator.
Huánuco Primaveral - Full Day Tours (8 Memorable Hours)
- 10:30 a.m. Visit to the "León de Huánuco", Emblematic Churches of Huánuco (San Sebastián, San Cristóbal) and the word "Huánuco" (explanation of all the mentioned points).
- 11:00 am. We will visit the "Calicanto Bridge", the oldest one in Huánuco (built of lime, egg white, pebble stone and sand).
- 11:30 a.m. Departure to the Archaeological Center of Kotosh, "The oldest civilization in the mountains" (2000 BC).
- We will visit the Temple of the Crossed Hands, we will observe the museum (Ceramics), the Magnetic point, the six periods and the fist.
- 1:00 pm. Typical Huanuqueño Lunch (Pachamanca, Locro de gallina, Picante de cuy and Chicharrón).
- 2:30 pm. Exit to the South (30 minutes), on the way we will see the valley of the Huallaga river and the Pillco Mozo (a Petrified man) - Guardia de Huánuco.
- 3:00 pm. We will visit the hermitages of the Pampas to the "Virgin of the Cause of my Joy" (Virgin with Braids).
- 3:30 pm. Arrival at Hacienda Cachigaga to know the derivatives of sugar cane (Trapiche).
- We will continue for 50 minutes, short guided and time to taste cane nectar, cane honey, chancaca, panela, vinegar, brandy, rum and anise.
- 4:30 pm. We will embark on a route to the district of Tomayquichua to visit the "Casa de la Perricholi". We will know the well of desires and the true story of the famous Micaela Villegas y Hurtado and the home of Enrique López Albújar, renowned Peruvian writer.
- 5:30 pm. We will visit the Haunted Hacienda or Hacienda de Andabamba, where the dance of the negritos de Huánuco (Typical Dance) began.
- 6:30 pm. Return to the city of Huánuco.
- End of service
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Official Guide of the National University Hermilio Valdizán.
- Photos in Hd (are passed to the email or whatsapp of the traveler).
- Entrance Tickets.
- First aid kit.
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional).
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as "used" and you lose the service without claims, rescheduling or returns.
Huayllay the Stone Forest - Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Cinco Lagunas de Pichgacocha Tours - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Veil of the Bride + Aguaytia - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
From the Jungle His Adventures - 3d / 2n - Huánuco
Activities: Canyoning, Zipline, Natural Areas Visits
Half Day - Knights of León de Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Archaeological Zone of Garu - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits