S/. 45USD 13
Buy 12 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Huancayo, city founded as " Santísima Trinidad de Huancayo" in 1572, is the most important city in the central highlands of Peru and is located south of the Mantaro Valley.
- Capital of the department of Junín, the area was inhabited by the "huancas", who later formed part of the Huanca Kingdom, annexed to the Inca Empire, becoming a place with conviviality and repression by the Incas.
- It is famous for its name of "City Uncontrastable" , for its artisan fair that is established every Sunday in the central avenue Huancavélica.
- Enjoy with this service its original landscapes, its history, and its craftsmanship.
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Tourism hotel.
- You can also pick it up from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the Monumental area of Huancayo, in low season and always prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
- Start: 3:00 pm
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Tower Tower.
- Cerrito de la Libertad.
- Wanka Identity Park.
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 6:00 pm
- Tourist Transportation (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay full price.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
S/. 45USD 13