- In this unique experience you will get to know the Plaza de Armas, "the biggest and most beautiful in Peru", which houses many picturesque figures made of cypress and a pool more than a century old.
- When visiting Huamachuco do not forget to visit the archaeological sites such as Marcahuamachuco, declared "Heritage of Culture" and one of the "Seven Wonders of Peru"; Wiracochapampa and Cerro Miraflores, where the monumental constructions made of stone joined with mud stand out.
- Also as part of the natural sites that you should know, is the lagoon Sausacocha and Collasgon, where you can get up and take a boat ride.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huamachuco: Reception at the bus terminal and transfer to the hotel.
HUAMACHUCO CULTURE AND NATURE
- As early as possible: Reception in Terminal Terrestre. Transfer to the hotel and installation.
- 7.30 am. Breakfast at the hotel. Then we start the journey.
- 9:00 am. Arrival and tour of the Archaeological Complex of Marcahuamachuco: Pre-Inca architectural constructions where we will find El Castillo, the Main Square, the Galleries and the Rectangular Towers, examples of its monumental architecture. This archaeological attraction is considered by archaeologists as the "Machu Picchu del Norte" and "La Joya de La Libertad".
- 11:30 a.m. Exit to the lagoon of Sausacocha.
- 12:30 pm. Arrival at Sausacocha lagoon and lunch on its shores (Optional: Boat trips at the traveler's expense).
- 2:30 pm. Departure to the Yanasara hot springs.
- 3:30 pm. Arrival and tour of the place, climb to the viewpoint where we will observe the landscape of the Yanasara Valley.
- Free time to take a bath in the hot springs.
- 6:00 pm. Return to Huamachuco.
- 7:30 p.m. Dinner at the hotel.
- 8:30 pm. Free night.
HUAMACHUCO CULTURE AND NATURE 02
- 8:00 a.m. Breakfast at the hotel.
- 9:00 am. Departure to the archaeological site of Wiracochapampa and Cerro Miraflores. Constructions of stone and mud. Exchange of culture between the Huamachuco and the Wari.
- 12:30 a.m. Lunch in the city.
- 2:30 pm. Departure to the Thermal Baths "El Edén", landscape and thermo medicinal water that reaches 70 ° C. Visitors can enjoy relaxing baths in the pools and swimming pools that are there.
- 6:00 pm. Return to Huamachuco.
- 7:30 p.m. Dinner at the hotel.
- Free night.
HUAMACHUCO NATURALEZA AND CITY TOURS
- 7.00 am. Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8:00 a.m. Departure to the Huangacocha lagoon, arrival and tour around the lagoon until the fall of water.
- 1:00 am. Lunch at the "Agua Blanca", beautiful landscape place dedicated to the breeding of trout and natural forestations.
- 3:30 pm. City tour, visit the Plaza Mayor of Huamachuco, museum, San José chapel, bell tower, natural water sources of the birds.
- 7:00 p.m. Back to the hotel.
- Transfer to the Terrestrial Terminal for your return trip.
- End of service
- Pick up from the Terrestrial Terminal upon arrival.
- 2 days of accommodation.
- Food: 3 breakfasts + 3 lunches.
- Cultural tour Marcahuamachuco, Wiracochapampa and Cerro Miraflores.
- Tour through the lagoons of Sausacocha and Huangacocha.
- Tour by the thermal baths Yanasara and El Edén (only swimming pool).
- Tour for the trout hatchery "Agua Blanca".
- Tickets that apply.
- Transfer to the Terrestrial Terminal upon your return.
- Boat rides.
- Cost of entry to private pools in the thermal baths.
- Meals not specified.
- Transportation outside the schedule of the tours within the city.
- No activity that has not been specified.
- Travel insurance.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Wear light and warm clothing, hat or cap and comfortable walking shoes.
- Always use sunscreen.
- Bring bath clothes
- Take precautions for altitude sickness.
- Respect the customs of the inhabitants.
- Respect and contribute to the conservation of archaeological sites and natural resources.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hotel 2 star Pachacutec, Acrowiani o similares.
- These hotels offer rooms with cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
4d/0n Fun Expedition in Trujillo (Only Tours) - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Sandboarding, Museums, monuments
Virgin of the Door + Sandboarding + Moche - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Sandboarding
Otuzco - Virgin of the Door - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Moche Tour - Chimú + Dama de Cao - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments
Full Day - Moche Campiña Tour + Chimú Religious Tour - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Historical visits
The Thermal Baths - Chimu Route - La Libertad
Activities: Thermalism, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
3d / 2n - Colonial Trujillo - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Sandboarding, Archaeological visits