- Approximately 3 hours in which the traveler can enjoy all the splendor, as well as a great variety of landscapes: Eucalyptus forest, cultivation platform, desert landscapes, etc.
- On the route we also have a large amount of endemic flora as well as some introduced species.
- We also have 14 species of birds sighted on the tour.
- Our Peruvian horses, very faithful and calm, trained for horseback riding, so they can be ridden by people without much knowledge.
- Before leaving we give the traveler a talk about handling and safety to meet the animal, in a controlled environment so that both gain confidence before starting the route.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Horseback rides (Included)
- Pick up from the Hotels located in the Historic center of Arequipa.
- Starting Point: Calle Santa Catalina 203 - Cercado Arequipa.
HORSE TOUR IN CAMPIÑA AREQUIPEÑA
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Cerro Colorado countryside, the Chilina valley or the Sabandía valley, where the stable is located and the saddle horses will be ready.
- In the stable the guide will give you a talk with the indications of how to get more contact with our passing horses, horseback riding along the pleasant track between pre-Inca terraces, crossing small rivers, we will meet the local people, spectacular views of the volcanoes Misti (5825 masl) and Chachani (6070 masl) volcanoes that surround Arequipa.
- After 3.5 hours of horseback ride transfer back to the hotel in Arequipa.
- Professional guide in Spanish.
- Private tourist transport from the hotel to the stay.
- Complete equipment for horses: Saddles, brakes with line, stirrups
- Safety equipment: Helmets, first aid kit.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
NotesWhat to wear
- Clothing suitable for the ride
- Bring accessories to protect from the sun, glasses, hat, a sweater, jacket in the afternoon
- Comfortable hiking shoes (do not wear boots or shoes with a smooth sole) to prevent falls or injuries to the feet.
- Sun block, camera, bottled water, snack.
- Bag to store waste (garbage), so we take care of the environment and the place we visit
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client .
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it .
- If you do not attend the day of service, there is no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Arequipa Luxury Tour - Hotel Colca Lodge in Yanque - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking
Full Day Colca and Flight of the Condor - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Chivay from Puno - Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day to the Colca + Transfer to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Historical visits
Waterfalls and Town of Yura - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Peru and Bolivia - 15d/14n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits