DescriptionWalk the Arequipa countryside in a different way.
- Enjoy this horseback riding on a pleasant route between pre-Inca terraces.
- Crossing small rivers, we will meet the local people and delight ourselves with spectacular views of Misti and Chachani, volcanoes that surround Arequipa.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up at Hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- At 8 am or 2:00 pm I pick up from your hotel and transfer to Chilina or Sabandía Valley (2400m), The saddle horses will be ready.
- In both areas you will receive driving courses and explanation about how to get more contact with our horses, horseback riding on the nice track between pre-Inca terraces, crossing small rivers, meet the local people, spectacular views of the Misti (5825m) and the Chachani (6070m) volcanoes surrounding Arequipa.
- People who have experience can gallop down the river, in the middle of the road a stop to rest. After 2 and a half hours of riding, transfer back to the hotel in Arequipa.
- Professional guide in Spanish.
- Private tourist transport from the hotel to the estancia.
- Entrance tourist attraction.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Hotel in Arequipa.
- Breakfast lunch.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for the guide staff and the field.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Minimum age allowed: 14 years.
- We recommend to bring: Water and snacks, Attack backpack for trekking (from 25 to 30 liters), Trekking shoes, Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent, Flashlights (no electricity in the hostel), Bath linen, Towel, Rain clothes or plastic ponchos, Cash.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Arequipa Classic Full - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Arequipa + Colca + Cusco + Machu Picchu + Montaña Arcoiris - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation
Arequipa Blanca and Unforgettable - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Arequipa and the World’s Deepest Canyons - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Thermalism
Sillar Route + Yura Baths + Capua Falls - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Arequipa Unforgettable - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Shows, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation