S/. 2,895USD 847
Holy Week 2020 - in the Manu National Park
6 days and 5 nights
Buy 96 hours
antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Holy Week 2020 - in the Manu National Park
- We invite you to live 6 days of deep connection with you, with those you love most and with nature.
- The best accommodation, food, transportation and guide or will make you live an unforgettable experience during Holy Week.
- By taking this trip, you will be contributing to the community and research projects that we implement. Join our experience.
- From Cusco: pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
- Departure Confirmed: Thursday April 9 (service runs from April 9 to April 14).
Cusco - Manu Learning Center (Thursday, April 9)
- Pick up : From your hotel to start the trip from the Andes to Manu, on the way we visit the town of Oropesa famous for its traditional Pan Chuta ovens, then the Huacarpay Lagoon to observe aquatic, migratory and endemic birds.
- Paucartambo : Visit to Paucartambo the center of the ancient Inca routes to enjoy their colorful costumes, their very traditional Catholic celebrations, learning from the Andean communities, we continue towards the top of Acjanaco, the entrance to the Manu National Park, place that marks the final point where the Andes that begins the descent to the Amazon basin.
- Lunch : We will enjoy our lunch en route, and then continue in the middle of this cloud forest, we will be able to observe the change of the tropical Andes, meadows and trees of the dwarf forest, until we reach an exuberant and magical world with outstanding trees, giant ferns, bromeliads, huge begonias, countless orchids, a diverse and fruitful quantity and variety of exotic birds.
- Treks : We will make walks that could give us the opportunity to see the Rooster of the rocks making the best demonstration with its bustling song, its movement, its colorful, colorful plumage.
- We will visit coca plantations and learn about traditional uses and their medicinal properties.
- Atalaya Port: Our destination is the port of Atalaya, we change the land transport and we will embark on a boat to begin navigation on the Alto Madre de Dios River that gives us a fabulous scenario during the trip, we will have gone down to about 300 meters above sea level to get to our Manu Learning Center hostel.
- Manu : During your stay we will have the opportunity to learn about the history of Manu and the challenges to preserve this beautiful and fragile environment with the support of our researchers.
Macaw Collpa - Manu National Park (Friday, April 10)
- Start : We wake up early and board the boat bound for the Parrot and Macaw Collpa, it is such a colorful spectacle with tremendous noise while eating the hard clay of the surface where you can observe the endangered species "the Macaw of Blue Head. "
- Breakfast : After an energetic breakfast, we will return to the boat to continue our trip to the Manu National Park arriving to pass through native communities of Shipitiari, Diamante and later we pass through the Manu River Mouth.
- Boca Manu Village : Short visit to the Boca Manu Village, riverside capital of Fitzcarrald Province. Here the main activity was the construction of boats and wooden canoes very essential for life in the rivers of the jungle.
- Manu River : We will sail north going up the waters of the Manu River of a characteristic chocolate color, entering the deepest and richest part of the Manu National Park. The pristine and high quality of the forest is evident instantly, with abundant aviation, without signs of external development, we registered at the Limonal Surveillance Control Post.
- We continue upriver, while our biker skilfully avoids floating logs, palisades and submerged obstacles through the shallow waters.
- We will observe the Ganzos del Orinoco, Camungos and Garzas Blancas walking along the beaches and banks of the river and countless turtles that sun on the trunks and dive as we approach.
- After a few hours of traveling by the river we arrive at our hostel. If time permits, we will do a short walk before dinner to stretch our legs and enjoy our first encounter with the virgin jungle.
Manu National Park: Cocha Salvador - Cocha Otorongo (Saturday April 11)
- Manu National Park: The big day to reach the heart of Manu National Park has arrived and we will visit the famous Salvador lake that is 4 hours from our hostel, in addition to a short walk to the lake we could look for one or more of the 13 species of monkeys jumping high in the treetops. This primary forest shows us some of the giant tree species that are part of the canopy such as the Ceiba (Lupuna), and the Ficus, which amaze us with the majesty of the size of their trunks and the support system of their roots.
- Cocha Salvador : It is a meander lake that forms when rivers change their course, leaving behind the bend or an isolated channel. Wildlife abounds in this lake, fish that provide an optimal environment for alligators and giant otters (Pteronura brasiliensis) one of the most endangered species of the Amazon, these animals are socially very active, play and fish together so that the youngest learn how to hunt in a group that will help them survive later and we may also see them lying on a fallen tree trunk, dozing or nibbling on a fish. This lake enjoys maximum protection, we will surround the lake in the catamaran that offers us unsurpassed landscapes of the lake and its relationship with the jungle. Trees on the banks come alive with monkeys; The Red & Green Macaws, Chestnut, Scarlet, and Blue & Yellow Macaws fly high above us; a variety of herons, explore the banks; the motionless alligators like trunks.
- Otorongo Lake : Back to the boat to enjoy the most beautiful day watching the spectacular landscapes to continue with another spectacular lake called Otorongo has its primary forest we will touch the largest species of trees in Manu, the Ceiba (lupuna) will leave you amazed for its majesty of the wingspan of its trunk in addition to the support system of its roots. This lake enjoys maximum protection more than the previous one because navigation of any kind is not allowed, in exchange for that we will have the opportunity to climb to the Observation Tower to have incredible views from the top and observe with incredible perspectives an incredible landscape that will remain in your mind with memorable and insurmountable moments, we can also explain here the relationship with its environment and its ecosystem.
- Lunch : We can see the wonderful shape of a meander lake surrounded by the primary forest, there will be no better time or better scenario to enjoy our lunch, even so there will be a little time to make more walks through the trails in the middle of the forest.
- Continuing our trip back to the boat, to relax and enjoy the best moments of observing the flora and fauna from the comfort of your seat and breathing the pure air of the forest navigating the Manu River back to our Romero Rainforest Logde
Romero Rainforest Lodge - Hiking in the primary forest (Sunday, April 12)
- Breakfast : After an energetic breakfast, we continue with our activities this morning to explore our trail system and observe through them the many types of life that are normally visited by the emperor monkey and other species of monkeys, in addition to different species of unique birds of the primary forest as well as butterflies and insects an incredible experience.
- We will arrive at one of the small wetlands that is in the process of recovery and repopulation, where we will observe frogs, birds and other interesting animals.
- Manu River : After dinner there is also the possibility of going out on a night walk to observe more species of nocturnal fauna and / or a brief departure in our boat along the Manu River to be able to observe the nightlife from the comfort of our boat , very important for safety issues take into account the climatic conditions and that the river level allows us to navigate without complications.
Rainforest Lodge Refuge - Manu Learning Center (Monday, April 13)
- Start : We leave at dawn downstream by the Manu River at this time the opportunities for encounters with wildlife are excellent maybe see the elusive Jaguar or simply enjoy from the comfort of your seat the incredible views of its trees and continue through the turbulent union of the Alto Madre de Dios rivers and the Manu river.
- We will sail against the river for approximately 7 to 8 hours depending on what the day holds for us since your naturalist guide will stop the boat every time a species of birdlife is observed, we will continue our journey to our next destination Manu Learning Center where we are going to relax and have a well-deserved rest.
- If you still want to learn a little more we will also have the opportunity to participate with our researchers and participate actively or passively in the other projects that are currently active before or after dinner.
Manu Learning Center - Cusco (Tuesday, April 14)
- We will wake up early for breakfast, the main luggage will be collected by our staff to our boat, after the safety information we will depart and enjoy once again the wonderful landscape of the rainforest to the Port of Atalaya where we will board our land transport for the return .
- The landscape will change dramatically as you climb through the cloud forest of Manu, to the Andes to give way in some strategic place we will have our lunch en route, we will make some technical stops on the route before arrival at each of the hotels , hoping you have delivered the best of a wonderful Manu experience here your trip comes to an end.
- 2 nights accommodation at Manu Learning Center.
- 3 nights accommodation at Romero Rainforest Lodge.
- Complete feeding *.
- Jungle excursions
- Tourist land transport.
- Tourist river transport.
- Entrance to the Manu National Park.
- Professional tour guide.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Additional features.
- Tips (optional, voluntary).
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Natural Areas Visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, ANTICIPATED PURCHASE is recommended (up to 15 days before the trip).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
lodgeManu Learning Centre y Refugio Romero Lodge
- Manu Learning Center is located in the Manu Biosphere Reserve , has the Rainforest Alliance certification as a sustainable company.
- Refugio Romero Lodge is located in the heart of the Manu National Park.
- Both accommodations have private bathroom and shower, hot water 24 hours.
Transporte del Operador
- Transporte del Operador
- Suitable units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all risks / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all permits and licenses in order.
S/. 2,895USD 847