- Get to know the funerary complex of the mysterious Qolla culture, a cemetery built in the 13th century for the exclusive use of commanders and priests.
- Some of them, up to 12 meters high, will let us know their history and construction. Our Private tours include transfers and private transportation.
- They are guided in English and Spanish
- Half day tour, ideal for couples, families, and for anyone who wants to experience the best private and personalized tourism in the city of Puno.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at Hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Puno - Hatuncolla - Puno
- 8:00 a.m. Pick up from the hotel.
- 8.15 am. Departure from the van to the archaeological complex of Sillustani.
- 9:00 am. Arrival at Sillustani in 45 min.
- 9.30 to 11.00 am. Explanation of the guide (English / Spanish) and walk through the Chullpas.
- 11.15 am. Return to Puno.
- 12:00 p.m. (noon) Arrival and transfer to hotels.
- End of our service.
- Transfer Hotel - Puerto - Hotel.
- Private transport.
- Bilingual Spanish / English guide.
- Entrance to the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- The tour is done in private service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- The vehicle is of the Renault brand, sprinter 13 passengers.
- It has air conditioning / heating, reclining seats, seat belts and all transportation regulatory insurance.
Kayak and overnight in Amantani - Taquile (2d / 1n) - Puno
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Uros and Taquile + Sillustani Lancha Veloz (Full Day) - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Urus Taquile (Catamaran) and Sillustani - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Uros and Taquile in Catamaran + Lunch - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Puno + Temple of Fertility + Sillustani + Uros + Taquile - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Kayak, Sport fishing