DescriptionThe Laguna de Yarinacocha was born as a result of a disconnection of the Ucayali River, and in the rainy season, in the months of December to April, the lagoon joins the river again forming a single and huge body of water.
- It fulfills an important role for the life of the communities, not only for the visitors it attracts, but it is also the usual path used by the inhabitants of the neighboring towns to go to the city.
- It also serves as a means of communication to market tools, vessels, looms, cassava and fish.
- There is also possible a boat ride, practice sport fishing, bird watching and swimming in its fresh waters.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Pucallpa: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception - Provincial Municipality of Coronel Portillo.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental zone of Pucallpa and in the low season, and always after coordination and confirmation with the Operator.
Half Day - Yarinacocha Maravillosa
- Beginnings: 8:00 am / 11:30 am.
- Departure from Pucallpa.
- We will go to Puerto Callao where we will board a typical boat known as "Peke Peke" and we will take a walk through the main tourist attractions of the Yarinacocha Lagoon, Caño de Pacacocha, Mini Zoo "La Jungla", taking pictures with the damn Anaconda, Community Cestera 11 de Agosto, Shipibo Native Community Conibo de San Francisco, knows its customs and way of life, Shipibo Museum "Non Axebo", artisanal fishing of piranhas and other fishes.
- Return to Callao Port.
- Return to Pucallpa.
- End: 2:00 pm / 5:30 pm.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance) in Spanish ..
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Typical boat ride (Peke Peke).
- Typical a la carte lunch (main dish + 01 soda jug per couple).
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for service.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult and have the right to full service.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Half Day - Laguna Yarinacocha - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Half Day - Pucallpa Classic - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits
4d / 3n - Unforgettable Pucallpa + 3 Stars Hotel - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day Mayantuyacu - "El Río Hirviente" - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
Veil of the Bride + Pucallpa + Baños del Curaka (Huanuco) - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking
Half Day - Walk along the Ucayali River - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Catarata Regala, Río Hirviente, Cashibococha - 4d / 3n - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
3d / 2n - Magical Pucallpa + Hotel 3 Stars. - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation