- We begin the adventure in the Plaza San Francisco in Arequipa.
- We continue the route to Charcani, the Grotto of Chapi, from where we will start the Rafting touring approx. 6 km of river.
- We will also practice Ziplining, in two routes of 600 and 250 meters.
- Rafting (Included)
- Zipline (Included)
- Arequipa: Plaza de San Francisco.
Half day adventure: Rafting and Ziplining
- 9:00 am - We begin the adventure in Plaza San Francisco.
- We go to our warehouse to change with all the equipment we provide.
- We continue the route to Charcani, the Grotto of Chapi. We started the adventure at this point.
- It runs approximately 6 km in the water, passing difficulty levels of first, second, third and fourth.
- We finish at the height of Acequia Alta, where mobility awaits us to move to Carmen Alto to perform the Ziplining in two 500 and 250 meter routes.
- Transfer back to the Plaza de San Francisco.
- End of the tour
- Round trip mobility.
- Equipment for both sports (vests, suits, shoes, helmets, etc.).
- Rafts and oars for rafting.
- Specialized adventure guides.
- Ziplining 2 strings.
- Photographs / Videos.
- Other snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other extra expense originated in the tour.
- Minimum size to perform both sports - 1.40 meters.
- Minimum age to perform the service: 12 years.
- Travelers who do not meet both requirements (Size + Minimum Age) will not be able to perform the service, without any Claims or Returns.
- All (adults and children who meet "Size + Minimum Age") pay the same.
- It is recommended to bring a change of additional clothes to change after rafting.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Adventure Tour Climbing Misti or Chachani Volcano in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Downhill Cycling at the Pichu Pichu - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Bicycle, Natural Areas Visits
Arequipa-Colca-Arequipa Experiential - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching
Full Day Tour Pillones Waterfall and Rock Forest - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Peru in 10 Days (Paracas- Ica- Nasca- Arequipa- Puno- Cusco) - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Thermalism
Horse Riding Tour through the Arequipeña Countryside - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Horseback rides
Tour Arequipa + Colca + Puno + Lake Titicaca - 4 in 1 - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits, Guided visits